Chapter 27. It's What Your Ment For

(Y/N) continues to take pictures and explore the lab. Still growing more and more scared and disturbed. "Oh god no... " (Y/N) muttered as he scans then labs. (Y/N)'s mind was blank as he looks around. He didn't think of a anything. The only thing that was going through his mind, was why..... Why would any Human or Faunus do this? This is only something you see in a horror movie. Not in real life. But (Y/N) seeing this in a real life..... It was legitimate memory hunting. He still takes his picutres, to hopfully get away and hopefully expose GenTek. But a certain red dress wearing girl was gonna make that very difficult. As in the camrea room, like Alex.she pressed and holds a other button. To release another experimented creature. But the one Alex pressed, that one's containment, had finally.... Opened. "Survive this (Y/N)." Cinder said angerly.

(Y/N) had just finished going through a room, almost wanting to throw up from what he saw. But he had the pictures. So he's good. He continues his way through the halls. Looking for another hellilsh filled room. "How many more rooms are fucking here..." (Y/N) asks. He turns his head to enter a new room.

"REEEEEEEEHHH!!!!!" (Y/N) stops. Dead in his tracks. His eyes wide, his blood running cold. Starting at his feet. Then going up to his head. His heart slowly increasing in strong more louder beats. "UUUHHH!" Another horrific roar or howl. Did one of those things escaped!? But how did it do it!? Those containers locked tighter then the word locked in! "WAAAAAAH!!!" What disturbed (Y/N) was this thing sounded human. But now. From how it sounds. It was no longer human. (Y/N) hears heavy footsteps following the horrific howls and roars of the most likely, humanoid creature. That somehow escaped without making a single noise. (Y/N) quickly his in the room he was about to step in. And he hides behind a surgery tray. His heart thundering away.

"REEEEEYYAAAAAAHHH!!!!" Another roaring howl. Chilling (Y/N) to the bone and nerve. They were getting closer! Now (Y/N)'s libs were trembling with fear. "Oh god, oh god, oh god.... " He mutters. He slowly sneaks around. Just trying to stay far away from the noise even though that thing was probably far away. "WUUUUUH! WUUUUH! WUH! WUUUH!" The thing starts making low howling intakes. It sounded painful. Then afterwards. It makes a disgusting getting sound. Like if it was coughing up something.... It just sounded nasty. "WUUUAAAH!" Another howl. "WAH! WAH! WAH! WUUUUUUUH!!!" That multiple sounding howling roar sounded closer! (Y/N) quickly ducks behind a this tube with nothing inside of it. The thing makes another disgusting gaging sound. Then howl. "HUH...! HUUUUUUH!!" The sounds, THE SOUNDS. They were enough to make (Y/N) forget he has a gun but was scared to use it. And this makes him not want to see what was attached to those roaring howls. And to his horror. The howls were now, right outside the door. "Oh fuck why...?" (Y/N) whimpers. He can hear the thing's horrific howls and it's heavy foot steps. He had to see what this thing looked n like and how far it was. Then an idea popped up. (Y/N) was gonna use the camera on this scroll and hell aim it at the thing without showing his face. He instantly pulled his scroll out and aimed it where the horrific howls the coming from.