Chaptor 20. Beyond My Control

(Y/N) POV.
I just got done changing into my normal clothes after taking off the doctor outfit they put on me. I just left it in the janitor's room I changed in. But right now, that didn't matter! Right now, what matters is what the hell happened to me in that MRI. The second it turned on...... Pain just shot across me! Like if I was just ignited with fire the second it turned fully on... My god did it hurt.... It was the worst thing I've ever felt.

I was speed walking through the walls, wanting to just run. Run away from everyone. Slowly, my vision was begining to blur, and my walking was starting to get wobbly. I stumbled and I sometimes needed to grip the wall for support as I moved. Pain was also slowly blooming in my body. Starting in my chest, then through out my body. Again, it was like I was slowly being burnt alive, but death would not happen. There was no relif.

"GRR...! AHH!!" I shout as I stopped and fell to my knees. The pain begining to be too much. "AHH... HAAHHH!! GYAAAH!" I scream in pain. I curled up into a ball as I yell in pain. Soon. My screaming attracted unwanted attention.

"Hey! Are you ok!?" A voice asks. I look up to see who it was. "What happened to you!?" A girl asks me. The girl had red iris colored eyes and brown hair, with her hair tied cutely into ponytails on both sides of her head. She was rather short. Behind her, was a girl with short black hair, with also black colored eyes. With a small hairpin in her hair. And beside her, was another girl with short hair but was dark brown haired instead of black.

".... It's... It's nothing... " I muttered. Still holding my aching chest. "It's nothing? You sure don't look ok." The girl with dark brown hair said. "Becuase it looks like your pain. You were even screaming." The black haired girl said. "Really.... Its fine..." I said. I try to stand up but my legs wobble and give in. I nearly fall but the girl with ponytails and the with black hair catch me. "You should sit down." She said. "I'm fine-" "No your not. Here, well take you to our dorm." The girl with black hair said. They slowly guided me to their dorm.

DORM: 9 ROOMS DOWN FROM TEAM RWBY'S DORM: 3RD POV:
The girls open the door to their dorm, and step in. "Here. Sit here." The girl with black short hair said. (Y/N) dose. Sitting down on a bed. His hands we're trembling and feel warm, deadly warm. "Suguha can you get some water for... Well... Him." The light brown haired girl said. "Of course." She replied. She walks off to get water. "Suguha...?" (Y/N) asks weakly. "Oh! Sorry, I haven't even told you my name." She girl said. "My name is Ayano. Ayano Keiko." She introduces. She gives (Y/N) an adorable smile. An adorable that matched in cuteness of Ruby.

"Nice to meet you Ayano

"Nice to meet you Ayano. I'm (Y/N)..." (Y/N) said quietly. She smiles again. Almost making (Y/N) forget he was feeling sick. "Here's your water." The girl who was named Suguha said giving me a glass filled with water. "I made sure it was perfect temperature." She explained. "Thanks..." (Y/N) muttered. Taking it and sips from it. After taking a long sip, he looks up at her. "Thank you. Your very kind." (Y/N) said. She looks away. "Your welcome.." Suguha replied. She turns around. "Like what Ayano said. My name's Suguha Kirigaya." She said.
"(Y/N) was it?" Suguha asks to be sure. "Yeah, it's (Y/N)." He replied. "Again, thank you for helping....your very kind." (Y/N) said. Suguha looks away with a smile.