Chapter 45. Evolved Movement

The rapid footsteps were coming in fast. Very fast. Which means these guys had to do with Penny's dad, and maybe their orders were if Penny was seen with me or the Team RWBY, they had to take her back home and to her dad. Then she be grounded. I may be an amnesia victim, but I know how parents deal with disobeying kids. But... I never was one to see friends get that kind of punishment. I got up am and look around to see a place we can go to. "What do we go!?" Ruby exclaimed. "Ruby, (Y/N)! In the dumpster!" Penny said. "Huh? Why?" I asks. "You'll be in big trouble I'd they see you with me! Please get in! I don't wanna have to out you two in there!" Penny said. and I knew with that one comment, if the truck wasn't enough to prove her strength, I knew she can just pick me and Ruby with me effort, and hide us in there. But I cant just leave her here while they snitch on her dad. "No Penny. I'm sorry but we can't let you get in trouble just because you want to hang out with us." I said. "Please (Y/N) you have too!" Penny exclaimed. I had to think fast. I hear the footsteps coming in closer, and I see Penny and Ruby panicing. "Shit what do I do!?" I thought. "Don't worry." Venom says. "I have a plan. Just get a hold of two." I did as the alien inside me told me. I grabbed Ruby and Penny, even though the two question me at first. But I ignored them. "Just hold on shush ok?!" I exclaimed. The two then stopped their protests, and did as told. grabbing onto me and wrapping around my chest. A hint of embarrassment hit me. "Hope your not pulling my leg Venom." I said internally. "Trust me. Aim your arm at that building." Without questioning, I did that. And what happened shocked me. As like in the Cafeteria with Cardin's team, the black tendril, which I know comes from Venom, fires from my hand, and stretches far into the air, until it hit the edge of the building in the alley we were in. Ones it hit....

All three of us rocketed straight into the sky. "WOOOOOOOOAH!!" I scream. "YAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Ruby screams in panic. "OHHHHHHH MY!" Penny shouts. The three of us soar through the air at extremely fast speed. We speed right past the buildings edge, and rocket eight into the sky above the many buildings. Ruby was screaming in pure panic as she cries and screams in panic, Penny didn't scream, she just looked around quickly as she realized we don't have any way to safely make it down. I had a slight panicked look on me. "Venom!?" I  question internally. "Fire another! Use my power!" Venom says quickly. I do as told with like, no hesitation or thinking. With my left arm, I fire another black tendril. It sprunt out from my hand, and darts into the air. Luckily I ain't that paniced so I hit a tall building in the distance, and ones it hit. The tendril begun to retracked itself back into my hand. And it doing that, propelled us right back into the air as we fell a small amount back into the floor below. Ruby still screams in fear, Penny just let's out a "WOAAAAAH!!!" But I didn't do something this time. And it was a simple action.

I didn't scream.

We blast through the air with the new found momentum. I look around quickly so see where I fire my next tendril like a grabble hook. I see it, and I fire. The tendril connects, and fires us forward. "(Y/N) put me down put me down putmedownputmedownputmedownputmedown!!!" Ruby cries as tears fly out of her teary eyes. I had to ignore her, as mean as that sounded. And as before, right as we start to fall back down to earth, I fire the next tendril. It connects, and we fire forward. This.... I didn't know what to think of this. It was something I though you could only see in movies and comics (the few I've reada and watched) but.... Here I I'm... No. Here WE are, soaring through the air, like a damn bird, or a rocket. Cutting through the air, and tearing through the wind. Ruby still crying though. But Penny stopped yelling. And I would imagine she was just looking at my hand, firing the tendrils, as I did this a few more times. And soon, I started getting into a rathem. And the only way I can compare it to, was how Spider-man would do it in one of Ruby's and Yang's comics she let me read. And I realized the tendrils in was firing was like the webs Peter Parker would fire. "Oh my god.... I'm like SPIDER-MAN!!" I shout internally. And soon, after three more of firing my tendrils, I was swinging myself though the air like SPIDER-MAN! Though it looked a little different. After a while of swinging, Ruby finally stops screaming in fear. And just lightly pants and gasps in fear. Still clinching tightly onto me. And soon something changed in me..... And it was simple.