Chapter 41. Planning and Preparing

Right now, I had just finished my new class in trimester two, and so far it was pretty good. Better then the girls, who still had Mr. Port in their schedule, who was killing them with his dumb stories. But finally, class was over and I was able to finally head back to the dorm. I made it first before the girls. So I had time to myself. But... There was one problem.

I didn't know what do to. I mean, I could okay some games on my Scroll, which again, I kept whe Cardin dropped it. But I didn't really feel like going on it. So... I was kinda stumped. I sighed, the slumped onto the bed. Weiss' bed to be exact as she was a bottom bunk. "Uhhh what should I do to waaait.... " I groan. In place my arm over my eyes as I rest. Gently breathing. As I sat there. I began to think. Think of things that have been plaguing my mind for a while. For starts, one of them was about, the thing that happned after he left the store that was robbed. "How can I literally... Absorb the very electricity from lights? Or even about neon from neon signs?" I muttered. "And that damn deep voice of keep hearing, and them the Blacklight, what the hell is happening to me?" I ask myself. I sigh again, as I remove my arm from my face. I looked at my arm, still thinking about the same old questions. I get up from the bed. As I walk over to the window, looking out from it. "I'm really thankful to have such kind, supportive and understand friends. I don't know where I would be without them." I said as I started to think about the gang. It made me grin. "I wish I could be like them... Just be a normal boy with only a semblance, not the things GenTek have and did to me." I said still looking out the window.

"You think of these questions a lot don't to you (Y/N)."

I jump slightly, as I feel my heart race and my blood running through my veins faster. As fear hit me. No... No I'm done with this! I'm tried of being afraid of a damn voice! I looked up, still face in the window. As I expected to see someone behind me. "Ok you know what? I'm tired of this! I'm tired of your damn voice in my thoughts, my memories, or in my dreams! You wanna talk to be, fucking come out!" I exclaim. There was no hesitation in my tone. "You wanna come get me, damn it come GET ME!" I waited for an answer. But soon, it came.

"If you insist."

I waited for something, or someone to appear. Maybe Cardin or his cruel friends throwing some stupid cruel prank on me. But, what I got was far different. As I walked around the room, stopping near the beds. "Well?" I asks. "Come on out!"
Now I look back it, that was kinda stupid of me to do. In some situations, me doing that would probably have gotten me killed, as I was basically asking the voice to come out and kill me. For having such a big mouth. But, what ingot wasn't some knife in the throat or something like that. It was something.... That shook me, but... Also didn't. As I suddenly started to hear the sound, of what sound  like goo, or something slimy moving and swishing around. I look around, feeling a little concer, but that got immediately shot shoved down the train, as I turned my head to face forward, and in was met... With a disturbing.

 With a disturbing

"Hi."

"AH- Mmmmm...!!" I was nearly scared to death as this damn monstrosity was near my face. And I had to cover my mouth to avoid screaming. "Why are you so scared (Y/N)? We've met before haven't we?" The creature asks. In a normal conversation sounding way. When I know this thing aint normal. And how can something like this even exist, or even talk...? "Umm.... I'm not sure you noticed... But your not normal, you shouldn't even exist or even inhabit my body. Because I immediately recognize you as being that LITTLE voice in my head that drove me to road of insanity." I replied to it. The gooey looking creature backend it's snake like body back as it gave us space for our faces. Thank god.