Chapter 46. Plan In Motion

Me and Ruby were waiting for the others to make their way to where we are. I was pacing around back and forth. And at first, Ruby was calling Weiss to see if she had the info we need. She didn't call Blake and Yang as those two had more dangerous missions then us. The two of us still waited the others to come back with some info on White Fang. Or that's what we were hoping.

Because in worse case scenarios, we could get a random call from Blake or Yang and hear them screaming out for help on the other end, then we forra somehow speed our way to where they are...... I quickly shook the though out from my head. And tried to focus on the task at hand. But it was difficult. Having the constant though of Yang or Blake being in some terrible situation with no help in site, and from what seen of Roman's group, and from what Blake told my about the White Fang, both are brutally ruthlessly violent. And could kill someone, and still sleep with not a single regret. I couldn't. I still have bad thought about the GenTek pilot I may not or have killed open my escape. Hell, even the so called 'Heros' Blackwatch are just as monsterous. Again. Being able to witness it in my escape. And again, I to red to shake the dark and mind worrying thoughts from my hesd. "Those two are fine man, stop over thinking or overreacting!" I screamed at myself. I look around the area me and Ruby were in. Until I spotted something. There was a little store in front of us, and the name of said store was named 'Survivalist Express' I turned my head slightly to the side in thought. "Survivalist store huh?" I muttered. "Why does it have express in its name. It's not a train station." I hear Venom say. I don't think I'll ever get used to having, and having to be forced to have this alien inside me...

I walked over to Ruby, who was on a bench. Cutely playing with her shoes. By swinging them around. "Hey Ruby, you see that store over there?" I asks her. She looks over at said store. "Have you seen it before?" She replies. "No I haven't. Why?" Ruby asks me. "Well... I was kinda thinking on checking-" Ruby then cuts me off fast. "You wanna see inside!? *gasp* YOU WANT TO GO SHOPPING!?" Ruby asks excitedly. "Woah! I... I um.. " I shudder. "I only wanted-" "Great let's go!" She cheers. She then grabs my hand and  legitimately yanks me to follow her, but I was being yanked though the air as she speeds forward. "AHHHHHH!!!!" I scream as my arm was almost being broken from her yanking. Finally the two of us storm right into the store. And I'm a day this..... It was a good yet also a bad mistake to come here.

And I'll explain why. Because thought Ruby made me test out all the small weapons, and gear in the store, and it kinds got fun, it also made me getting dragged around my Ruby's.... Surprising strength. And since she was a girl, shopping took a long time. She bought a few things herself. Like some ammo holsters, and a better utility belt. But little Ruby had litterly spoiled my rotten as Ruby used what was in her wallet to but all the things she thought I could use in a fight. Here the list as follows.

1. Unity hunter packs and belt

2. Ammo and medical packs and holsters

3. Combat boots

4. Shin guards

5. Fist brass knuckles cuffs... Yes... She got me those....

6. Large combat knifes/knife holsters
And finally

7. Two Handguns

Yes. She bought me all those seven things, and with her own money. And mijd you, the shin guards were the only thing I picked out. Everything less was in her. "Ruby... You didn't have to do that..." I said. "No it's ok (Y/N). I don't mind. And I want you to be safe for when we fight any type of danger. You should always be prepared." Ruby said. I sigh. And smile. "Ok... Thank you. Ruby." I said. She smiles back. Ruby searches the shop more. Scanning the weapons on display. I started to scan the items and weapons Ruby bought me, manly. I checked on the the weapons. But without causing danger or fear in anyone. I inspected the knifes, seeing the size and design of the blade. It had a unique style to it. Not a normal knife design you'd ever seen.