Chapter 23. A Dream Too Real

(Y/N) POV.
I slowly woke up from my sleep, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I try to wake up but my body was still wanting to sleep. But I wasn't gonna let it happen. It was morning. So time to wake up. I start by streching. Pulling my muscles from their tried state. But it hurted streching because my spine was suddenly hit with pain. I gently groan as I held my back with my hand. I rubbing at the pain. Hoping it go away. "Uhhh.... My back..." I groan. It felt like my spine was out of proportion. I slowly got up on my feet, and made my way to the closet.

I changed into my school uniform, and after one last stretch with a few cracks in my bones, I walked out the dorm. Not before setting an alarm clock for Team RWBY. I didn't want them to be late. As I left the dorm, I slowly made my way to the classroom. Which sucks because it's Mr. Peter's classroom. AKA, a boring fucking teacher who cracks terrible jokes. Well, that aside. Ive realized how much those pills have been helping with my parasite and Blacklight problems. And of course, no one knows this. Except for Team RWBY, JNPR, Sword Art, and that blonde and blue haired girl. I keep forgetting those two girl's name.

I finally get to the class and sit down. And, I realized I'm way too early. Like the type of early where even the teacher ain't even here. It made me question why my body decided to wake up now. Then later when I should wake up. It was so weird. Especially when I checked my new Scroll and looked at the time. 5:47 AM. "What the heck?" I mutter. I sit back on my chair, and just started to think. Think about what's been happening the past few weeks.

I smiled at the thoughts, of my friends. They are so kind to me I swear. Ruby, Yang, Weiss, and the others. Like they could have just trying left and gone on their way. But they stayed. Helped me when I had my problems, especially when I had my more....health problems. I still don't know why Ruby and the others would put up with my problems. But. They did. And they genuinely like me as a friend. It makes me so happy that I have friends who care for me. And I care for them. I continued to think about my friends, and doing that, made me get sleepy. Soon. I fell asleep.

I then was snapped out of my thoughts and small rest when a tap sensation went through my shoulder. I quickly bolt up, and check my left and rights. "Huh? Wha?" I mutter. "You fell asleep." The voice said. The voice belonged to some boy I didn't know. "Oh... Thanks for waking me up." I said rubbing my eyes. "Yeah your welcome. Get greedy for class though. It's about to start." The boy said as he walks over to his friends. I stretch again as my body got tired from that small rest. My joints also popped a few times. "Oh....! Oh lord." I mutter with a small shocked expression. "Oh there you are." Another voice behind me said. But this one sounded familiar. It was Blake's voice. I turned around. "Oh hey guys." I said facing them. "Hey (Y/N)." Yang said. "Your early." Weiss said taking her seat next to me. "That's because I woke up way too early for some reason." I replied. "Why?" Ruby asks. "I don't know. I just did." I replied. "Did you have a nightmare?" Ruby asked. "Oh! No. I didnt. I just woke up." I said making sure Ruby doesn't have to worry. "I didn't have a nightmare. I woke up early for no particular reason." I said. "Good I'm glad you had a goodnight sleep." Weiss said. Then she adds a warm sweet smile. "Yeah. Especially since..... The last nightmare was...... The worst." Yang said. I shiver at the thought as that nightmare was still fresh iny mind. While also being mixed in with last night's nightmare. Which involved me, ripping Cardin's alert with..... This beast thing in turned into in that dream.

I can still see the carnage that dream left in my psyche. Like I can still feel the berserk rage that thing had as it ripped Cardin and his team apart. Me and Team RWBY talked about how our mornings went. And we occasionally laugh as we talked, then Team JBPR joined our fun conversation. We all had our good laughs too. It was nice. Especially since we had to make it last. Since our teacher and class is boring...... As a desert. Nothing is interesting. And it's been like this for the past few weeks😑. Really I never wanted to be like this to Mr Peter but damn it all he's really just boring and cringey. I'm sorry to say this.