Chapter 24. Truth or Dare with RWBY

It was 8:18 PM. And right now, I was in Team RWBY's dorm. I was studying for a project. About weapons hunters and huntress use. It was very interesting. Because they are guns, but they can turn into something less. Like a blade like weapon or anything less. Which brings the question, what I'm in gonna use, or even fight with when we go to combat? I have literally nothing.

And no, immediately it using that black parasite tendrils. That was out of the question. Like no. Anyways, I finished studying and doing my work so now I can have some alone time. Time to think, and time to plan. After some time, my plan was when I find GenTek, I'll enter a back entrance or exit or some entirely other way in. And ones I'm in, I need to bring some melee. I can't go in there unarmed or I'm pretty sure, I'm dead. And I quite enjoy my life still. No matter how dark and troublesome it is. But that's why I'm sneaking onto GenTek. There has to be something there on me. Like a file or something. There just HAS to be something!

As I was planning on my ultimate sneak mission to GenTek, the door suddenly opened. "Hey (Y/N). You finished early." Blake said walking in, Yang, Weiss and Ruby soon followed. "How have you been (Y/N)?" Weiss asks. "Have you had any panic attacks?" "No. I'm good. I haven't had a panic attack episode." I replied to Weiss' question. "We're all glad you've been doing good (Y/N)." Ruby said sitting next to me, while also stroking my back. "Thanks Ruby." I said smiling at her. "Remember (Y/N), if you have a problem, don't hesitate to tell us. Ok?" Yang said. "I know Yang. And again, thanks guys. You four have been... So supportive, and so kind to me. I really appreciate it girls." I said. Something clicked in Team RWBY. Because after I said that, the four leaned in, wrapped their arms around me, and hugged me, like if I was a big plush.

I made a surprised face, while having a hint of red on my checks. "We're always gonna be here for you (Y/N), not just us. Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora, Ren, Kirito, Asuna. Everyone that cares for you will always be here for you (Y/N)..." Ruby said with the warmest, most sweetest smile ever to cure all diseases. I swear.

We all pulled away. And as we did, I realized the girls had a small hint of red on their cheeks, like me. "W-w.... Well... I'm gonna go and change into my pajamas... See ya!" Weiss then embarressly speed walks to the bathroom. Flustered little snowflake.
............... Dont tell her I said that. Please.

Yang goes back to her bed, redness on her face as well. Blake goes to her bed too. But she pulls out a book. It was black with red text. I couldn't get a good look on the title. But the only word I saw was 'Ninjas' or something. I didn't really think much of it, I just moved on. And I didn't really expect much. Blake is almost like a ninja. A very kind one❤. And Ruby, she just texted on her Scroll. I just pulled out my drawing book, and continued finishing my drawing a never finished. But in the back ofy mind, I knew I was waiting for for everyone to be asleep, and for the time to strike 12:00. Thats when my mission will begin. And I had to be ready. Ready for anything.

9:25
As I was finishing up a few touches on a drawing I was doing, when I heard Ruby, Weiss, Yang, and Blake talk about something. "What's your favorite childhood game you played?" Ruby asks. "I'd say tag. I remember goving 100℅, no holding back mode when I played that. Hehe." Yang said smiling. "Yeah I remember all the bruises you have me." Ruby said giving Yang a face. Yang rubs her hair nervously. "Mine would probably be hide and seek. That one I loved playing." Blake said remembering all the times she played that game. She was so good at it, she would sometimes read a book as she waits for the seekers. "I never really played those type of games. So I don't have a favorite." Weiss said. "What? You don't?" Ruby asks with a surprised face. "What did you do for fun then?" Yang asks. "I just practiced singing. That was fun for me at times." Weiss replied. "Wow.... Did you do anything less?" Yang asks. "I trained for fighting, keeping the Schnee Dust Company in working order. You know." Weiss said. "That doesn't sound fun." Blake said. "Well it was something for me." Weiss said. "Well you wanna know mine? It's truth or dare or cops and robbers." Ruby said. "Ohh truth or dare. I remember all the dates I had to do. It was so fun." Blake said smiling. "Yeah it was really awesome when me and Ruby played." Yang said. "Well I haven't played it, but I know the rules. And it looks fun." Weiss said grinning. "How about we change that." Ruby said. "Huh?" The three question. "Let's play truth or dare!" Ruby exclaimed. Yang instantly smiles. "Oh yeah! We're playing! Let's do this!" Yang exclaimed. "My book could wait, I'll join in." Blake said smiling. " *shrug* I guess it could be fun." Weiss said scooting closer to Blake and Yang. Then, the four look at me. I could feel their gaze. "(Y/N)~~~~." I hear Yang sing. I look up. "Yas?" I asks. "Wanna play truth or dare with us?" Ruby asks happily. I instantly put my drawing book down. "You BET YOU SWEET-"