Chapter 66. Dark Growing Reputation

The feeling of a comfortable bed was what I.... What me and Venom needed after the deeds we did tonight... And after a painful grueling process back to Beacon, we finally made it back, and back to Team RWBY's dorm. After coming out of my gear, and dropping my supplies, I changed into more comfortable clothing, and immediately crashed onto the bed. Though not after being reminded of the burning pain from the many cuts, gashes, bruises and bullet wounds that spread across my already scarred body...

Next Morning
The dorm was quiet and almost deaf sikent. As five hunters of Beacon slept. Dreaming different dreams. Some could dream of random happy stuff, and some were memories of dark pasts, and some...or rather one, dreamed of horrific nightmares... And that was me. Though luckily I wasnt trapped in that dream for long, when I suddenly, even within my dream, heard a hyper happy voice yell "Good morning Team RWBY!" I heard three voices follow after it. "Ugh...! Stop! Yelling! every morning!" Weiss exclaimed. " *Yawn* morning sis..." Yang say gently with a long yawn. "Ugh...so sleepy..." Blake muttered softly. Her little fanus ears twitch and wiggle. And I was awake enough to see that. "So cute..." I thought as I struggled to stay awake. Then I heard footsteps. "(Y/NNNNNN~). Wake uuuuuup~" Ruby sings. "Mmmm...." I groaned. "Wake UUUUUUUUP~." Ruby sings again. "Mmm...uuugh..." I groan again. "(Y/N) wake up." Weiss then says. As she pushed and lightly shifted my arm. "Ahhh....! Nooo....let me sleep...!" I reply. In a tried and annoyed tone. As much as in glad to escape the horrible nightmare I dreampt, I still want some sleep.

And you all know why that is...

"Come on (Y/N), we have work to do." Blake says calmly. Her response didn't change my want for sleep. "Nooooo...!" I wined. "Leave me alone...! I wanna sleep! Screw work..." I say. Already going back to sleep. Then something unexpected happened. "Get your butt up (Y/N)!" Yang exclaimed. As she suddenly picked me up from the bed forcefully. "WOAH WHAT THE- AHHH!!" Yang  then throws me onto the floor. Making a loud thud. I looked at her, with a confused irritated face. "OW!" I say sarcastically. "They told you to get up, and you didnt. So I helped you." Yang says smiling. I gave her a glare. "You suck..." I muttered. "Welcome!" Yang replied. "Well....now that your up..." Ruby starts. "It's time for us to go over our schedule!" Ruby exclaimed. "Yeah!" Yang exclaimed. "Yaaay..." Weiss said. Bored and tired. Blake simply yawns. I just rubbed the parts of my skin that still ached from the impact. "Where's the enthusiasms!?" Ruby asks with a expression of disappointment. "It's a little hard when were forced out of our sleep. And its morning Ruby. Its hard to get out of bed..." Blake says. "Yeah. MAYBE you should learn how sleep works Ruby." Weiss says. Yang gives her a look. "What it True!" I rolled my eyes as I slightly laughed. As I grabbed my school uniform to start the day. I was still slightly groggy and my eyes are heavy, but im fighting through it. I grabbed the end of my shirt and pulled it over my head as I tried to fins the bottom of the button up shirt that went with the school uniform. "....um.. (Y/N).." I hear Blake start. I was gonna respond, but I realized what she was now refuring to, espeially with that pause... "Oh my God..." I hear Yang muttered. Yup. They noticed the newer scars, bruises and tears I received. Not only from my time hunting Grimm, but from last night. "What happened to you (Y/N)..?" Ruby asks. The good mood died right there. I didn't know what to say... Should I admit, or making something up...? Both had their advantage but had equal amount of disavatages that could led to crap consequences! "Damn it (Y/N)! Think... Think... Think!" I yelled internally. "They're bad aren't they?" I asked. Looking down a bit. How could I forget I still had reminders of last night etched into my skin? "Yeah their bad.." Yang admitted. "Really (Y/N), what happened to you...? Blake asks walking closer to me. "I really want to answer that question Blake. But I really don't know." I admitted. "(Y/N)... I think you should tell Ozpin on staying behind a few days." Ruby said. "Why?" I asked. "Look at yourself (Y/N)! Ever since we trained you, you've started being the one who charges in first when we fight. And that leads you to being the one to to get badly hurt. And don't you lie to us and act like you hitting that tree trunk after that Ursa smacked you into it faded away." Weiss says. Her sassyness returning in her serious message. And yeah. She was right....that trunk, HURT. There's always a light pain in my back that tells me it's still there. But it's fading. "I agree woth Ruby on this (Y/N)." Blake said. "You should care for yourself. Take breaks. There's a resson why its an opinion." Blake said. Then I felt a sudden touch on my left bicep. "Seriously (Y), it's alright to take a break." Yang says. "You can't make good looking muscles if all you got is injuries and scars." I blushed and pulled my arm away. "Blunt much..." I thought. "...I fine guys ok." I say. "Im alright. Yeah, im hurting at times, bit im ok." I stop. Then continue. "But I really, really appreciate it. Nice to know there's people caring for me." I say. And I could feel the smiles they made. Espeially after I gave a smile to them before. A genuine smile. I confined on trying to find the head whole to my button up shirt. "(Y/N)." Weiss says. "Hm?" I questioned. "Just promise me....promise us this." Weiss starts. "Know your limit (Y/N). You may say Hunters and Huntresses have no limit as they are ultimate warriors, but belive me, we have limits." Weiss says. "Damn... That. Was deep." I thought. But, I replied to her. "I will." I repy. Trying to change. As I can feel their gaze at my back. More accurate, my scars. Espesailly the recent ones.