Chapter 30. Otherworldly Talk

(Y/N) POV
I keep moving forward through the forest. Holding my right arm. As somehow that didn't heal. Like I said. Absorbing, or. 'consuming' the Ursa Grimm's head. It didn't fully heal me. I still had a few cuts and of course, my broken arm. I especially had blood on my hoodies. As I walked. I had so many questions going through my head. Like what did the virus do to me? I absorbed the Grimm's head....

This stuck out so much for me because... That exact samething happened. When I was with, and when I found out Alex Mercer is alive. After all this time. With... With that GenTek guard. And I..I saw into his memories. By the way, what I saw in that man's memories was shocking. What important question I had was.... Dose consuming people, or animals, do something to me? I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Ok... I've had enough... I'm done! Voice! Hey voice!" I exclaimed. "What the fuck is going on!? What the hell are you even!?" I yell. No response. "I know you hear me you asshole!" I yell. Still no response. "TALK TO ME YOU FUCKING PARASITE!!"

"Parasite!? Do not call me that!"

Finally. This voice, responds. But I didn't care how scary it founded. I want some damn answers. "I'll call you whatever you want! You dick! WHAT ARE YOU AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!?!?" I yell. No response.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed in anger. This was too much. My legs too tired from the strain and tired pulling of my tendance on my heels. I had to relax a bit. I made my way to a tree, and sat down. I winced in pain, as I rubbed my ankle and sore heels from my walking and when I fought with the Grimm. As I tried to massage my feet. I heard something. It sounded.... Like something slimy was moving... I even heard it. I looked around quickly. But. I didn't need too. As when I looked to my right....

"AHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL!?" I screamed

I covered my face. Expecting to feel... Whatever that thing is! A snake? I expected to attack me. But instead. I got a voice.

"Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you (Y/N)."

The voice I know all to well said. I slowly looked up... And saw it. This snake like thing, had such large and sharpened teeth in a perfect rows. It's eyes were as pale as snow. As... Well. It had no pupils. It was just hallow white eyes. And of course, what this snake like thing was made of. It looked like slimy or something. Like one of those Gak things.  But as I scanned this slimy snake thing's body, I realized this thing's end was coming out of my back. After some shaking. I finally spoke. "What the hell are you...?" I asked quietly.

"I I'm Venom. And you, are mine."

The snake named Venom said. "What? I'm not owned by anyone!" I exclaimed. "You don't have much of choice (Y/N). I'm part of you now." Venom said. I was a out to protest, but. Well, this thing was for real part of me. I mean this thing was coming out back. After a small amount of thinking. I cautiously turned towards it. "What even are you... And... What I'm I? Please, answer." I said. "I might as well tell you. You seem capable to handle the truth." Venom said. "Of course I can... I escaped a lab and snuck back in, then escaped again without any bullet holes." I said. Sounding a bit uncomfortable. I mean how could I not. "To answer your questions. I, I'm an Alien." Venom answered. "Normally... If a random person told me that, I would ask for proof or think their crazy. But. Honestly, I kinda proofed the existence of more life beyond the stars. With you being.... In me..." I said. "But, why do you need to me inside of me?" I asked. "I'm what's known as a symbiote. An organism that has to bound, or be part of another living organism." Venom explained. I just sat and listened. "But I I'm not a parasite. A parasite uses another living organism to benefit itself. I don't." After he said that, I realized what me ment. The time those tendrils....  He was right. He did benefit me. I mean, maybe those times I had headaches or those sicknesses, was him trying to stay inside or something. "And... Are you the reason I was able to escaped GenTek the first time?" I asked. "Yes. That was me." I then asked my next question. "Ok.... I don't wanna ask so many questions, but.... Really. What even im I?" I asked. "Your Professor Ozpin answered most of it. Your infected by the infamous and most feared virus to ever plague this planet, the Blacklight Virus. And just like he said, your are lucky to have the benefit side of the virus." Venom exclaimed. "The benefits?" I questioned. "What's that mean? Wait dose that mean... " "Yes. You can have the special powers Alex had. The Claws, the Blade, Hammerfists, Whipfist, all of them. And WE, can have them." Venom said. "We?" I asked. "I can use them too. But first, you have to acquire them. And to do that, you have to do the thing you did to the Grimm. Consume. It's better to do it to do Blacklight infected human or creatures. The ones we saw in the lab. But until then, we might be able to get the powers with the killing Grimm." Venom explained. "O-ok.... " I muttered. "But.... Is there a reason why you chose me... To be inside me...?" I asked. NOT IN THAT WAY. "You matched my (Y/N). You were more than a match. And just so you know, you are far from being my first host, but. You are me second host I fully bonded with." Venom said. "I'm the second? What happened to the first?" I asked. "I don't like talking about it." Venom said looking away. "Hold up this thing has emotions?" I questioned. It looked back up at me. "But I've answered enough questions. You have to make it back to your friends." Venom said. "But remember, I'll be here to protect you. Like I said. You are mine, and together, we are something more." After that, Venom retracted back into my back. I was at a lost, shocked and shakened. After some processing, and calming my heart. Finally. I got up and make my way back to the crew. And finally, I made it back. Of course, the others we're shocked by my appearance. They were shocked.

Very. Very. Shocked.

TO BE CONTINUED....