Chapter 52. Setting Topics to Rest

It's the next morning, 5:45 AM to be exact. The sun was getting there to showing it's shine. But I was already rising and shining. Sort of. As I was tired, my eyes we're drooping, and I had a difficult time trying to sleep. Another nightmare. Our long and intense reading with the White Fang GenTek files made it hard to let my brain sleep. As all I did was think. Think and think. I was just unable to sleep. Which is going to really effect my work today. Because I'm not going to operate with little sleep I require.  But, unlike when I'm usually tired, I'm actually prepared to be dosing off. Since we just got done reading secret files from looking to be corrupt government army Blackwatch, the wicked and heartless GenTek, and the assholes in White Fang and with Roman. I slowly rise from the bed I'm sleeping on. Which is Weiss'. As I said before, since I don't got a bed, and they refuse to make me sleep on the floor. They decided to take turns on which bed I sleep in. Which is nice that they care for my well being. Especially what goes on with my back and spine.

As I said, I have a habit to waking up earlier then any normal human. So when I woke up, Weiss, Blake, Yang and Ruby were still sound asleep. I sat in bed for a bit, trying to wake myself up. Yawning a few times to myself. "... Aw god... " I muttered after my long and big yawn. My  eyes still felt heavy, as I rub my heavy eyes. As finally I start to climb out of bed. Trying my bed not to wake Weiss. As nothing can make her saulty then you waking her up from. Her sleep. She'll go off you if you wake her. So I tried hard to not wake her up. And I luckily successfully passed the 'Get out of bed without waking the other person' Mission. I get to my feet, hearing the little clatter as I stood on my feet. I then of course stretched my muscles out, pulling on them from and shaping them back to normal then the relaxed and curled up state. I look over to my left and see the desk. I walk over to the desk and see the many documents and folders we all read last night. I open the folder and slide the documents around. Seeing the different topics they talk about. But the one I was eyeing the most was the one on Evolved and Conduits. And of course, on the survival of Alex Mercer.

This topic is just absolutely makes no since. Alex was defeated by James Heller. And from some pictures from Blackwatch helicopters, Alex was badly ripped apart, and on one final clash with, what these specific Blacklight mutation is called 'Hammerfist' James over powered Alex in a tough clash, and won it. By ripping his Blacklight arms right off Alex. And do to the heavy amounts of damage he received from the long and brutal battle, he wasn't able to heal the damage to his arms. Which led to Alex's defeat. And James consumption of Alex. Then.... That's where the confusion comes to play! How did he survive!? James consumed him, he took his memories and found out where Dana and Amaya where held in. Which is more evidence that he should have died and stayed dead after James consumed him. It wasn't making any since. And it was honestly irrating and annoying. How can a bastard like him survive a fate no one can survive! Being consumed is basically  a Game Ending fate. You cant escape it. When an Evolved gets a hold of you, your basically dead. So it makes no since to how Alex survived. Many thoughts cross myind as the endless amount of possibilities occurred in my head. Though, even though there were many possibilities, most of them, just added to more questions. Which stapled the answer that Alex's survival was absolutely, and borderline impossible. He wouldn't have been able to survive.

I quickly shook the thought from my head. I couldn't think about it right now. Manly because I didn't want to. I make my way to the closet and soon get dressed for school. And as I said, I'm prepared to be dosing off in more boring classes. But I still had to wait, as it's still way too early. But I didn't want to stay on the room. As right now, I want toove my feet on some way. And I solved that, by just walking through the halls. After I exited out the dorm. I continue walking down the wall. Hearing the clitter-clater of my shoes as I just walk down the hallway. I tried to not think of the, disturbing contents we saw in those files, or even try to even want to stay awake. As I felt tired, and honestly. I felt very stuffy and clouded for some reason.