Chapter 14. I'm The Resson Your Alive

(Y/N) had slept though the entire day yesterday. Which shocked Team RWBY. He slept like a kitten, even after his meltdown. But ones the time came for them to fall asleep, they ran into a problem. There was four beds, enough for them all, but. (Y/N) was in one of them, and it takes up most of the space if one person sleeps on it. "Uhh... How are we gonna get pass this problem?" Weiss asks looking at the three. "It would be natural to wake him up but judging by what happened to day..." "It's probably not a good idea." Weiss and Yang said. "Then what do we do? We have to sleep." Ruby said. "Well, I would think one of us should sleep on the floor but, this floor could really give you some back pain." Blake said taping her foot on the ground. "Yeah..." Ruby muttered putting a hand to her chin, and thinking hard. "I guess... I, could sleep with him." Yang suggests. The three make puzzled looks. "Uhh..." Weiss mutters. "Yang... This doesn't have to do with (Y/N)'s body right?" Blake asks nervously. "What? No of course not!" Yang exclaimed putting her arms up.

The three make such a suspicious face😒. "Hmmm." Ruby stares at Yang. "What? I really mean it..." She said. "Sure..." Ruby mutters. "How about me?" Blake suggests. "Are you sure Blake? What if he-" "Yes I'm sure. Don't worry. I've faced worse. That Deathstalker we faced was worse." Blake said. "For first good mission for Team RWBY Blake! Good job!" Ruby silently exclaimed. Blake face flushes a tint of red. "So close..." Yang said internally. "Blake just tell is if you need help ok?" Weiss said. "I'm finna Weiss. Thanks for your concern though." Blake said. Giving a smile. This shocked Yang, Ruby and Weiss. They couldn't help but smile. Finally, the three crawls into bed, snuggling into their blankets and saying there goodnights as a team. It was a hard day for them. Those two Grimms that fought with the new Team JNPR were tough, they deserved a rest. And a rest they got.

LATER THAT NIGHT.
Team RWBY slept silently. Dreaming good dreams. All except Yang who was snoring, and well.... Blake was sleeping next to a guy.... With... In her eyes, a very attractive look and body. Blake blushed as she though about it as she tried to sleep. But she did finally fall asleep. Team RWBY slept peacefully. But one didn't. (Y/N) was shaking and shivering in his sleep. And he started to pant. Not as in he was out of breath. As in, he was terrifyed. (Y/N) counties to shiver in fear, as whatever he's dreaming about, or even hearing, was causing his heart to accelerate, and beat faster. "Uh... Nah... Ahh.... Ahh!" (Y/N) mutters in his sleep. Shaking and squirming.

DREAM.
"Where the hell are you!?" (Y/N) screams running though the grey infinity dream. No matter how far he ran and sceams. The deep, dark voice would follow him. "(Y/N)." The voice calls out to him. "Shut up! Leave me alone! Get out of my head!" (Y/N) screams. "You can't escape (Y/N). I'm part of you... And you are part of me." The voice said. (Y/N) was going mad. He just wants to escape this dammed voice. "JUST GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!" He screams at the top of his lungs. He stops. And looks around. Did this thing go away? His question was answered. "Hehehe." The voice, laughs. "You can scream, and cry, and beg.... But. YOU. Will never separate from me (Y/N). Because..." As the voice said that, suddenly black goo started to appear everywhere. All around (Y/N). He began to panic. "Oh fuck... Oh fuck!" He yells. He tries to run, but anywhere he runs, he almost runs into the black goo that was slowly crawling towards him. Suddenly one laches onto his shoulderblade, ones it dose, it starts to spread. "HUH?! SHIT- AHH!!! WAH!" More and more of the black substance covers (Y/N). His screams grow more fearful as the black goo begins to cover his entire body. "AHH!! WAH! AHHHH!!! GAAAHAHHH!!!! AHH-!" His scream was cut off, when a large pile of the black goo forms into a human like shape, in which grabs (Y/N) tightly. Soon, it formed... Eyes. Two white eyes that shined like stars or the moon. "Because I'm the reason, your alive." The second, IT said what it spoke. IT. Jumped towards his face and finally, (Y/N)'s whole body was covered in the substance. He tried to scream, he couldn't, he tried to run, to struggle, anything, but nothing worked, nothing worked. "You. Are mine."

(Y/N) then jumps up from bed, horrified! From the dark hell he slept though. But he covered his mouth to stop himself from screaming. And he successed. Ones he realizes he was wake, he tries to calm himself down. His heart pounds in his chest. (Y/N)'s heart still hammers in his chest. It was beating so hard he could hear it in his ears. "Oh my god oh my god..... That was- EH...!?" (Y/N)'s mutter turns into a soft exclaim as he turns around, and sees Blake. Sleeping beside him.... He blushes so badly red. (Y/N) then realizes he's still shaking. That dream messed him up. He then slowly gets out of bed, puts on his casual clothes and slowly. Walks out the room. He sneaks though the halls and somehow, actually leaves the school's entrance. The reasoning for this? He just needs a walk. That nightmare was too much. He just needed a walk. To feel fresh air, and to see the world. That nightmare was too real. He though he was really gonna die by that voiced black goo.

With his soon becoming iconic white jacket, he makes his way to find a prefect place to walk. He sighs as he walks, rubbing his eyes, trying to remove the nightmare flashes that were insulting his mind. "My god.... What's happening to me?" (Y/N) questions as he walks. (Y/N) walks looking down, doing the thing he normally dose. Think about what is happening.

FEW MINUTES LATER.
(Y/N) has been walking for quiet sometimes now, and he finally started to calm down and wasn't shaking anymore. He was glad. That nightmare really shook him. He was counting his blessings that no GenTek soldiers came to Beacon to kill or take him back. And he would fight like hell if they tried to take him back. He wasn't some lab rat to torture and experiment on. Which was begs the question, why would they do that? Why would they make such horrors? It looked like see they were planning world domination. It looked nothing like an experiment. It caused a shiver. "What the hell were they planning?" (Y/N) muttered. He shook his head and he continues walking. As he walks more. Blocks however, there was a very small, very small feeling in his body, he couldn't describe it. He ignored it.

But (Y/N) didn't know that feeling, was the feeling of being watched. "We found Subject V-03." A man said in a radio in his black car. "Are you sure?" A voice asks back in his radio. "Yes Miss. Contact the Head of GenTek and tell them he's our man. But also, find Doctor Kurisu. We don't need him finding out his past. We need him for our Queen." The man said. "Of course. She won't be sound for much longer." The voice said, with a small chuckle. "Should my squad attack?" He asks. "No. I want it so when we do take him, people around him will fall into despair." The voice said. "Yes Miss Fall. I'm out." The man turns off the radio as he watches (Y/N) walk away.
TO BE CONTINUED......