Chaptor 3. Breakout

(Y/N) is still in the massive steel elevator. Still trying to catch his breath while bearly escaping that High Containment area. The elevator was going through sections as it was going through floors and levels. (Y/N) planned on how he was gonna escape. It he just going to run and get out. Or is he gonna have to stealth this escape? Either way, he was slowly approaching the first and top floor.

"Ok.... Finally." (Y/N) mutters. He moves behind the wall where the buttons to the elevator are to hide. Just in case any guards we're there. Ones the doors finally opened, (Y/N) stayed in there, for a few seconds. Nothing. (Y/N) then readied himself and darts to the nearest dark shadow. Which was behind a large pillar. A small pause. Then "Hurry! He's has to be up here!" A guard shouts. "Block every window and door! Do NOT let it escape!!" Most likely the leader of this group of guards yells. "What? 'It'? What the hell? What even I'm I? WHO I'M I!?" (Y/N) quietly screams. All the guards surround every little thing in this area. Because (Y/N) realizes. The elevator he was in, was behind a secret massive bookshelf. "What? Those guys do 'normal thing' up here then do their real crazy and insane ass shit down there!?" (Y/N) questions internally. He Looks around. Trying to find an exit or opening in the guards. "Crap which way...?" (Y/N) mutters. He look left and right, up and down. And down was his key. He found a trash can and inside, was a bottle. (Y/N) grabs it bad quickly and quietly as he could. Ones it was in his hand, he goes back into the shadows. Praying no one saw him. Lucky. No one did. (Y/N) looks to his left. Then quickly, he chucks the bottle. "A CRASH!" A guard shouts. "GET HIM!" Another one screams. (Y/N) sees all the guards run off to where the bottle was thrown. And with such speed and stealth. (Y/N) runs through everything. Guards running towards the bottle. Cameras, any kind of light, everything. He didn't want to go through the door. Thats way to obvious. He needed to find a window and fast. He dose a sharp right then another to avoid some guards that didn't fall for the bottle trap. And nearly was seen by one with a flashlight. But he slide and ducked under a bench chair. Nearly being seen. He let's out a soft sigh. And leaves the chair, and continues. (Y/N) was crouched as he snuck passed guards and cameras. Going over desks and sliding under chairs. Finally. (Y/N) spots it. A window. Unguarded and away from any camera view. (Y/N) quickly makes his way to the window. Unseen and quiet as ever. He looks through it. And sees its good to escape from. And it was isolated from anything less in the top section first floor. The room he was in was an office, before he left. He saw something that caught his eye. A name tag. He really shouldn't care about who's tag this is. All the doctors here are messed up in the head and he's witnessed what experiments they did. But... Something about this tag... He couldn't explain it! The only thing he could think not is it looks familiar....

(Y/N) picks it up from the dusty desks. Like he thought, this one office was isolated. So everything was old and dusty. Even a few spider webs we're around. (Y/N) is surprised a spider could even get in this place. As (Y/N) looks at the name tag. He reads the name. "Doctor Makise Kurisu..." (Y/N) mutters. He didn't even have time to think about it as he could hear footsteps. (Y/N) quickly opens the window and climbs out. Finally.... He was out of the building. He closes the window afterwards. And gets out of the windows view. (Y/N) was still crouched as he was still not entirely out. He has to get past the lab's walls. "Fucking damn it..." He mutters. (Y/N) continues his way around cars and little areas that had small tress and plants in them. Lucky the office he escaped from was outside the parking lot. And these dumbasses need more security on the top section. They had it more in the bottom.

(Y/N) sneaks around the parking lot. Avoiding search lights do to some watchtowers and some guards walking around the perimeter. "Fuck that alarm... Got everyone on lockdown..." (Y/N) said under his breath. He continues sneaking. But stops by a van, as he sees... The same two men wearing the hazard suits. The ones he woke up to. They looked they were arguing with some of the guards. These ones though. We're wearing heavy-duty armor and light machine guns. (Y/N) tried to listen in on what the two men were arguing about with the guard but he couldn't make it out. The three were making very angry motions. Especially the hazard wearing men. Then the armored guard with no hesitation, shoots the man.... In the head. Killing him instantly. "Oh shit! What the fuck-!?" The other hazard wearing man joins in on the same fate as three or four more of the guards spray him with bullets. The armored wearing guard added insult to injury by stomping on the corpse's lower region. (Y/N) witnessed all of this.... He was horrified and will never forget this.... He saw someone... Get shot down like a cow being shot on a farm. He wanted to escape and he wanted it now. He looked around. Anything to escape this hell. There wasn't anything... (Y/N) curses under his breath. Where could he go? After a few seconds of thinking, (Y/N) felt something. An urge. He was confused. But the urge he was feeling, was strong.... He has the feeling could jump over the wall. But he knows he can't. So why the hell would he think that? "You know what fuck it..." (Y/N) mutters. "Maybe I could just burst the wall down like how I did with the heavy containment door." (Y/N) said. He sighs. Getting ready to preform his very risky escape. (Y/N) then, with a power boost of adrenaline, (Y/N) runs. He runs across the parking lot while trying to avoid the spotlights. But it didn't even matter.