Chapter 62: The Dragon's Furry

After an agony of many failed attempts and the many times I ended up cutting myself, and nearly ripping the muscles to my calves and legs, I finally.....FINALLY!! Managed to finish and master Blake's training. And I now had more knowledge in combat, and an entirely new skill set. Stealth and hiding in shadows. In short, I had finally mastered Blake's training. Her's was the hardest by far, since her fighting style involes lots of tearing through the air without using a grabbling hook and using a sword like weapon by swinging it at long distsnces instead of using the handle of a weapon. But as I said. I finally finished her training. With tones of bruises and cuts. But I survived and conquered! And now it was time for my next trainer. And my next trainer was.......was.....

Yang....

Training music

"Be careful (Y/N). Yang is probably my most aggressive traimer ive been with." Ruby said, breaking my from my thoughts as I sat on a log. Trying to rest a bit. "....what do you mean by that..?" I ask. Panic in my tone. "I've trained with Yang on a few occasions. Manly in fist fighting. But we clashed our weapons a few times. And I like it more when we train with our weapons. But....sometimes we train in hand to hand combat." Ruby explains. She then shivers. "And....she dose not, and I repeat, dose not hold back." Ruby says. Now I had a shiver run along my back. I turned over to Yang as I see she was menacingly cracking her fists. Loud cracks from between her joints cried out as her forces her brutal strength onto them. She notices my stare and she happily waves at me. "Got any tips for me?" I ask Ruby. "Yeah. One." She replies. She grabs my shoulders, looking me in my eyes. "You have fast learning skills, so learn fast. Or you won't be moving for weeks." She says. My whole skeleton shivered with tremors. Sweet lord Yang is going to kill me... I broke from my thoughts when I heard a petty remark from Ruby. "Anyways im sure you'll be fine. After all, those files you took said you can take more damage then a normal human. So im sure you'll be fine. Good lucky!" Ruby says in a cheery tone. I gave her a irratated glare. "(Y/N)! Quit stolling and lets train!" Yang said with eagerness. I sighed and with shakey legs, I stood up and walk up to where Yang was readying yourself. "Ok Yang...lets do this." I said. Trying to sound calm and confident. But in reality I was dying inside...

"Dont break him Yang!" Weiss yells out from her spot where she sat on a tree stomp. "Dont worry Weiss I won't." Yang said with a smirk. Not only that, but she cracked one more finger in her fist. So....not a great sign right when Weiss said to go easy. "Guys don't worry. He'll be fine ok." Yang said smiling. "Please Yang, don't kill him." Blake said. Worried like the others. "Guys im not gonna kill him. Its training." Yang said. Yang finished her stretching, pull on her legs by stretching them backward with her hand. Ones she was done, it was time to start my training.

"Ok (Y/N), if you already couldn't tell, my way of fighting is to get real up close and personal." Yang explains. "So oue training is going to have to involve lots of getting close and personal. So your not gonna be allowed to use her scythe." She says. Yup blood pressure went up. "So...your not gonna use your gauntlets right?" I asked cautiously. "Oh no, im gonna use my two babies, I can't be spreated by them." Yang says. "WHAT!? How's that fair!?" I exclaimed. "Its not. You'll have to learn on how to fight someone with your fists when your opponent is armed." Yang explained. Then suddenly "Ok now let's start Ready, set, go!" Yang exclaimed quickly before swiftly launching herself towards me! "WAHHH WAITWAITWAITWAIT! HOLD ON!!!" I yelled. Just nearly getting punched square in the cheek after a lucky swift turn of my head. But pain soon found me as even though Yang missed with her left hand, she immediately torqued her waist to the right and with her right fist, delivered an unholy punch to my stomach. "gGuAcK!" I let out a gagged cry of pain as the wind was punch out my stomach and lungs. I immediately started to slowly fall onto my knees as Yang still had her fist implanted into my stomach. My stomach just felt like vomiting everything I ate and whatever muscles I had. I can't even explain the amount of force Yang put into that punch and the pain I was feeling. She finally pulled her arm back as she watched me. As I wirthed in pain. Holding my stomach. "Yang!" The girls shouted. "What? That wasn't even my full strength." Yang said.