Chapter 17. Kombat Schnee

(Y/N) POV
Weiss gives a test swing of her sword, getting ready for a fight. "Go Weiss!" Yang exclaimed. "Fight well!" Blake cheers. Holding an adorable flag that says RWBY. The Grimm growls a d snarls in its cage. Weiss gets into a fighting stance. Peter then says something I don't care about, but I think I should have, because now, the cage opened. And Weiss sees her prey, charge at her. But Weiss dives out of the way, before the pig looking Grimm. It slides to a stop, and it turns around. Weiss rises her sword and gets into her fighting stance again.

The Grimm charges at her again, but Weiss does again and she lands a few stabs along its sides. But it didn't flinch much but let out a few pained roars. "Weiss! Try to aim for its legs!" Ruby exclaimed to her. Weiss rolls her eyes as she continues to fight with the Grimm. Stabbing it in different spots. Weiss then dose something with her hands or something and suddenly it, this circle appears in the air, at first I thought it was a projectile thing, but I was wrong. It was a speed boost. And she used to to dash towards the Grimm and giving it stand to the ribs, face and legs. But still, not much damage was made. Except cutting it's skin a bit and damaging its armored skin. The Grimm then smacks Weiss with its horns, she yelps in pain but she catches herself as she steadys her feet. It charged again, and her and Weiss brawled. The two trying to attack each other. "Weiss try shoving it! Come on Weiss!" Ruby cheers. "Ruby! I'm trying to force!" Weiss replied exclaiming. Ruby kinda made a sad look from Weiss' respond. It really hurt my heart. Weiss turns back to her opponent, but was not fast enough as the Grimm rammed her and knocked her weapon out of her hand. "Oh now it's a fight. What will you do without your weapon?" Our teacher Peter said. The Grimm charges at her but Weiss dives our the way, bearly avoiding the horns. She again dives back as it swings its head to strike her with its horns. "Wah! Ah!" Weiss then dose one big dive to avoid its strikes, but she still ended up being slightly cut from its horn. She runs  for her sword as fast as she could. And the Grimm was on her tail, gaining speed and catching up. It was about to land an attack on her! Weiss realized this, and she dives to her weapon. She luckily grabs it. Thank god. "Weiss, go for its belly! There's no armor underneath-" "Stop telling me what to do! I know!" Weiss exclaimed. Again, a sad look appeared on her face. Weiss then slashes the Grimm across its face, causing it too stumble back. The Grimm growls, then it jumps into the air and it starts do to a roll attack, charging it self up to catapult itself to Weiss. Then it fires itself at her. Weiss waits for the right moment, ones the Grimm was close enough, she summons that circle thing again, and the Grimm runs head on into it. It squeels in pain as it falls on to it's back. Then she makes another one behind her, jumps on it, bends both her legs, then jumps. She launches herself and with great speed, stabs the Grimm, killing it. Well, the battle took a bit longer but I rather keep this short. "Bravo! Braa-vo!" Peter exclaimed. Finally hes not saying some dumb shit. "It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true huntstress in training." He said. Weiss pants for air. "I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned reading and, stay vigilant. Class dismissed." He said. I straight up jumped from chair. "WHOO! Finally...!" I exclaimed. Then I noticed Weiss walking away, looking pissed. "Sheesh what's with her? Jaune asked. "Don't know. Let's asks." I said. "Wait I want to come with!" Ruby exclaimed. Following me. The two of us try to catch up to her. When...

Grimm: *GROWL*

The Grimm then stood up and it, was pretty mad... "The Grimm- THAT GRIMM ISN'T DEAD!!!!" A boy in the room screamed. The horned Grimm started to charge at Ruby! She tried to run but she ended up cornering herself. "RUBY!!!" Blake and Yang screams. Peter tried to grab a weapon to kill the Grimm before it could hurt Ruby as it closes in on her! But.... Someone beat him to it.

I tackled the Grimm to the ground. It makes a wine sound mix in with a roar, as its body smashes onto the ground. I struggle to keep it down as it tries to escape my Grimm. "Little.... RAH! Fuck...!" I say in between the strain of holding it down. The Grimm then starts to buck my in the ribs. As it struggles. "DAH! GEHA! AWW! MY RIBS!" I yell in pain and agony. The Grimm was about to escape my grip, but that was not happening. I clench my fist and I start to punch and beat the Grimm in the face. It made pained roars and squeals as I punched it. I soon double it as I start to use more force. I triple that by using my more... 'Inhuman' strength. The punches I was giving it growing more and more violent. As soon, blood started staining my fists and the Grimm's face. I grunt and yell each blow I bring. It squeals in more pain. I then rise my foot high into the air, then I bring it down on its shoulder. A loud crack echos through the room as the Grimm's sholder broke. It squeals in agony as it keeps moving. I continue to stomp the life out of it as more blood stained it and staining my shoe. After five or six brutal stops, I risey foot high again, and I bring it down the the Grimm's left horn.