Chapter 9. Something hUnGerS...

After a long a long time of searching through rooms, a LONG. Time. The three found a more round building where everyone adending Beacon was at. In a big group. "Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!" The girl named Yang exclaimed, waving her hand. "Oh, hey, I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!" Ruby said. Walking towards Yang. "Hey, wait!" Jaune exclaimed. Ruby was already gone. "Great...." Jaune sighs. "It's alright man." (Y/N) said. "You'll see her later." Jaune looks back at him. "When did you meet Ruby?" Jaune asks. "Fighting some criminal prick named Roman." (Y/N) said. "Well how I'm I suppose to find a nice, quirky girl to talk to?" Jaune asks slumping. "Hell if I know?" (Y/N) said. Jaune sighs. (Y/N) then spits something. In the corner of his vision. Something to colored red. It was another girl, colored red. With a bronze or gold type armor.

She stood out like a bruise on someone. And (Y/N) also realized she was eyeing Jaune. "Huh. Think Jaune has a little follower." (Y/N) says internally. With a smug smile. Then. Everyone quieted down. (Y/N) and Jaune look ahead. As they saw, the headmaster of Beacon, walk up to the stage in front of all the students. Ozpin himself. (Y/N) wasn't really pleased to see him thought. He felt uncomfortable. "I feel like this knows.... More about me then he's letting on...." (Y/N) mutters.

(Y/N) POV
I looked around as Ozpin continues his monologue. Because.... Well. I was getting bored. And I'm patiences was growling low. "This is gonna take a long time..." I mutters. Bit before the speech started, there was a conversation between Yang and Ruby. "How's your first day going, little sister?" Yang asks Ruby. "You mean when you ditched on me and I exploded!?" Ruby exclaimed. "Yikes. Meltdown already?" Yang asks. "No,  I literally exploded Infront of the school." Ruby said. "It was kinda funny." I said behind Ruby. "IT! WAS NOT!" Ruby exclaimed. "Who's this?" Yang asks. "Oh. Yang this is (Y/N). I met him last night. The two of us mopped the floor with Roman." Ruby said. "A boy huuuh?" Yang was giving me this look. That said 'This boy looks like some gangbanger. DON'T TOUCH HER' But she did a pretty food job hiding that aggressive look.... But... It still would kill me if looks could kill. "Yang no! He's good I swear! He saved me too!" Ruby exclaimed. "Hmmm...." Yang had a hand to her chin. "And at least he's not yelling at me over me accidentally knocked his stuff over. Unlike-" "YOU!!" The voice cut Ruby off. It was the girl who Ruby was about to say. Weiss Schnee. And hearing her yell, caused her to boilt into the air and into Yang's arms.

"OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!" Ruby exclaimed. "Your lucky we weren't blown off the side off a cliff!" Weiss said angrily. "Oh my god you really explode...." Yang mutters. "It was an accident!" Ruby exclaimed. But Weiss replies with a random paper. "What's this?" Ruby asks. "What is that?" I asks. "The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. (Speed up) Although not mandatory the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practice in the field." Weiss said. Ruby was lost beyond belief.... Like badly. "Ok did you get any of that?" I asked Ruby. "No...... All I heard was Schnee...." Ruby mutters. "You really wanna start making things up to me?" Weiss asks. "Absolutely!" Ruby replies shyly. "Read this and please. Don't talk to me again." Weiss said giving Ruby the small little booklet. "Look, uh... It sounds like you two for off in the wrong foot. Why don't you just start over and try to be friends as, ok?" Yang suggests. "Yeah great idea sis! Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby!" Ruby said putting her hand out. Let me just say, Weiss didn't really respond kindly to that.... I can't quite remember her insult but it involved a massive amount of sarcasm. "NO. Why would I spend time with you. Just leave me alone..." Weiss said. She turns around and she bumps right into me. "WAH!" "GAH!" We both exclaimed as we fall. I try to save myself but I crash into someone less. "WAAAAHH!" It was a girl I bumped into.... Making this shit a whole lot worse... Why Weiss?