Chapter 7. Meeting Friendly Faces

(Y/N)  POV
After nearly avoiding the vomit the blonde boy dropped, and damaging my spine I'm the process (not really) it looked like we finally made it to our destination. The jet we all were in lands at the landing point. And docks itself.

As soon as the jet's doors open, the blonde boy runs out and drops the rest of his vomit in the trash. I walk out with the rest of the kids I was with. And I could somewhatake out Ruby and Yang in the distance. I looked around as I walked out. Just spoting my surroundings. Taking it all in. This place is very well built. Very sleck and clean. I then look straight ahead. And I spot what I was spent avoiding barf for. There it was, that building was the most, tallest, the most advance and amazing looking building I've ever seen and this building was known.... As Beacon.

"My god

"My god.... That's a beautiful sight." I mutter. I then notice that Yang and Ruby, who were ahead of me admiring the same view. "The view from Vale's got nothing on this!" Yang said crossing her arms. "Damn straight Yang....girl." I say grinning. I then hear Ruby make.... Some really weird noises.

"Ooh! Ooh! Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff! *GASP* And she's got a fire sword!" Ruby exclaimed geeking out over weapons

"Ooh! Ooh! Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff! *GASP* And she's got a fire sword!" Ruby exclaimed geeking out over weapons. She starts to float away following the kid with the sword. Yang grabs her hoodie. "Ow, ow... " Ruby softly cries. "Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons." Yang said. This offences Ruby. "Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're apart of us!" Ruby exclaimed. "They're so cool!"
"Well why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?" Yang asks. Then Ruby pulls out her scythe, a loud clanf was heard as its mechanical parts moved. "Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people. But better." Ruby said. "Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?" Yang asks pulling Ruby's hood over her head. "But why would I need friends when I have you?" Ruby asks pulling her hoodie off. "Well... Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up 'Kay c'ya, bye." "Wait! Where are you going?" Ruby asks as Aung quickly sped off as she talked. Yang and her friends slowy disappear off into the distance as they hall ass. "Aren't we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? ... Do we have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing..." Ruby mutters as swirls fill her eyes. She then falls backwards into a cart. Causing all the cases on it to fall. And dn was there a LOT of cases. "What are you doing!?" A girl asks angrily. Ruby slowly gets up. "Uh...  Sorry." Ruby apologies. "Sorry? Do you have any idea of the damage you could've have cuased?" The white haired girl asked mad as a hornet. Ruby grabs one of the cases and hands it back to the girl. "Gimme that!" She angrily grabs it. "This is Dust and purified from Schnee Quarry." The white haired girl explained. "Uhh... " Ruby was confused. "What are you,  brain dead?" She asks. "Aww ass move." I mutter. "Dust! Fire, water, lighting, energy!" The white haired girl exclaimed. "Uhh...." Ruby groans, then she makes a weird sound. "Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself!?" Weiss asks. Each time she shook her hand, a  it of this 'Dust' came out. Ruby suddenly my leans her head back. "Uhhhhaaaaaaahhhhh-CHOOOOO!!!!"

Suddenly, a big fiery explosion bursts out. "WOAH!! SHIT!" I scream as I cover myself. Luckily nothing hit me. The small bottle flew into the air and rolls to my feet. "Aw crap..." I said leaning down to pick up the bottle. But as I did, another hand touches mine. St first, I made a confused face. Then I follow where the arm's owner was. Ones I saw who it was. I fell back, letting out a Yelp and blushing up a storm. "Uh...! Sorry! I didn't know-!" "No I should I be apologizing. I... I didn't you you were reaching for it first." The girl said. I scanned her appearance more. I noticed shes a black hair individual, with almost gold glowing eyes  that we're slits for irises. Like a snake or something. She had a whirw and black colored outfit with a black bow on top. I pick up the small bottle. Um..." I was still damn embarrassed... "Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!" The white haired girl yells. Ruby fitted with her fingers. "I'm really, really sorry!" Ruby exclaimed. "Ugh! You complete, dolt! What are you you even doing here? Aren't you-" "Um excuse me...?" I but her off. Saving Ruby from her onslaught of rant. She looks at me. "This flew in the air... And it's got the logo to prove its yours." I said. Her faces lightens up. "Oh. Thank you." She said grabing it from me. "Guess I still have some fire dust left over." She mutters. "I wanted to ask what dust was but I didn't want to make her more mad with a possibly dumb question. As I look at her, I suddenly feel this weird feeling in my head.

"Oh. I should probably introduced myself. My name is-" "Weiss Schnee. Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world." I said. Ruby, and the two girls eyes widened. "Wow... That's a lot." Ruby said. "That's amazing how you know that. I was about to say that, you beat me to it." The black haired girl said. "Finally some recognition!" Weiss exclaimed. "Though it kinda has a rep for having controversial labor forces and questionable business partners." I said. "B-but I don't personally believe in that! I just... Kinda wanted to throw that out there.... Sorry. Im pretty sure you have a lovely family and those are just rumors...hehe..." I said quickly not wanting to make this girl melt with rage. "I don't thing it's a rumor." The black haired girl muttered. Her smile fell, and was about to turn into an angry one but it didn't. "Normally I would be offended. But since you said you don't think is Schnees do what you said, i'll let it go." Weiss said. "How do you know that?" The black haired girl said. I made a shocked confused face. "I..... I don't know.....? I just had this weird feeling in my head and I just knew... " I replied. The three girls made confused faces. "Weird..." The girls mutters. "Yeah this is coming from the guy who has amnesia." I mutters. But my dumbass didn't mutters quiet enough. "Wait tou have amnesia?" The black haired girl asks. "Uh... " I felt uncomfortable. The three look at me. I sighed. "Yes... So my memory is absolutely terrible. And sometimes. When I see something, and sometimes look at specific person. Something would click or flash in my head." I explained. "That's sound more like memory loss? Are you suffering from memory loss?" Weiss asks. "Yeah..... " I mutter. "Oh! Shouldn't we get inside?" I asked breaking a small pause of silents. "Your right!" Weiss exclaimed. She quickly grabs all her stuff and loads then in her cart. She was almost done. "Geez... She has such an adutude." Ruby said. "People either have a  reason to have one, or are just people you shouldn't be with. She's one of the two." I said. Before Weiss leaves. I exclaime. "Hey Weiss!" She looks over. "Word of advice, try not to have such an adutude! You won't her anywhere with it!" I explained. I the nuge my head to where Ruby was. Weiss looks like she was making a face, then her face lightens up. "I'll keep that in mind!" Weiss replies as she turns around and walks off. I sigh. Rubbing my head. "She's a tough one." I mutter. "I promise I'll make this up to you!" Ruby exclaimed to Weiss. She looks up. "So whats-" Ruby was cut off when the black haired girl was walking away. "Damn." I said. Ruby then falls to her knees and then onto her back. "Welcome to Beacon... " She mutters. A shadow then covers her. She opens her eyes. "Hey..." A voice says. It was the blonde boy. "I'm Jaune." He says giving Ruby his hand. Ruby grabs it. "Ruby." She replies getting up. "And you?" Jaune asks looking at me. "I'm (Y/N)." I said putting my hand. He grabs it shaking it. I then hear Ruby snort in laughter. "Aren't you the guy who threw up?" Ruby asks. "Not the best way to start a conversation..." I said to her. "Then how would you start one?" Ruby asks crossing her arms. "Like a normal human being. Walk up to then and say 'Hi'. And again, this is coming from the guy who has amnesia." I said. Ruby then looks down realizing I'm right. "Be quite I'm not good with this..." Ruby mutters. "I've noticed." I said smiling. This ignited some roses throns to sprout. As Ruby as Ran up to me... And.... Well...

"Shutup! Shut up! Shut up! SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!!!" Ruby winces

"Shutup! Shut up! Shut up! SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!!!" Ruby winces. "AHH! AH! OW, OW, OW! FUCK! RUBY STOP! OW!" I yell in pain.