Chapter 11. Massive Friend Making

Yang and Ruby walked up to (Y/N) and Blake. "I believe you two may know each other. " Aren't you that girl that exploded?" Blake asked. "Uhh, yeah! My name's Ruby." Ruby said. Putting we hand out. Blake looked unsure. "Look if I know them, and I say there fine, there fine. Come on Blake." (Y/N) said. Blake, still with an unsure face, slowly took her hand. "I'm Blake..." She said. "I'm Yang, Ruby's older sister. Nice to meet you." Yang said. "Hi." Blake said. "I like your bow." Yang said smiling. "Thanks." Blake said. Still having a bit of a monotone.

"You don't really seem Intrestesed." Ruby said. "It's because. Well. I'm still acquainted with you three." Blake said. "Sorry if that sounded harsh." "Nonono it's fine! I completely understand." Ruby and Blake said. "Glade to see you two making a bound." Yang said smiling and pocking her head in. "Where the hell did you come from?" (Y/N) asks jumping. "What? I made you jump?" Yang asks. "Of course because I didn't expect to see a blondie to pop up." He said. "What are you trying to say~?" Yang asks. She suddenly started to have this... Tone in her voice. "You know (Y/N)." Yang starts. "You seem like a really good guy, especially to my little sis~" Yang said. Stepping closer to (Y/N). "She's been struggling with making friends, and you having a bound with her, and saving her from those criminals, I really appreciate~." Yang said. Stepping closer. "Y-Yang...?" (Y/N) face slowly grows in red. "Reeeeeally appreciate it~." Yang was then closer enough to almost touch chests. (Y/N)'s face burns hot red. "Y-Yang..... Stop.... Please..." (Y/N) studded. "Flirty! Too flirty!" (Y/N) screams internally. "Yang..... S-stop! Stop please!" He yells accidentally. "Yang stop!" Ruby exclaimed stepping between (Y/N) and Yang. "What? I'm just talking to him." Yang said. "Your 'talk' looks like flirting!" Ruby exclaimed. "No. I was not." Yang replied. Sounding playful. She tries to wrap an arm around (Y/N). "Yang! Stop!" Ruby exclaimed. Ruby starts to fight with Yang. But Yang stays chill and just almost teases her. (Y/N) tries to make his red, burning flustered face to go away. "Hey, are you ok? Your face is red." Blake asks. (Y/N) jumps and let's out a surprised Yelp.

"WAAAADAAAAHHH!!!" He shouts. Jumping from the shock. "Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." Blake exclaimed. "No it's fine..... I thought you were Yang..." (Y/N) said. "Why? Did she did something to you?" Blake asks. "No....... Nothing but flirting........ " (Y/N) mutters. But Blake heard him. "She was... Flirting with you!?" Blake asks. "She flirted with me because she appreciated something I did for her! But.... I don't know if she has something for me... Ahh... Thinking about... *blush*." (Y/N) covers his face. He closes his eyes. "Hehe." He hears a laugh. (Y/N) looks up, to see. Blake was laughing. When she saw he noticed her, she stopped and covers her face with her book.

"Ok... Break the akward moment incoming! Ask about the book!" (Y/N) said internally. "Ooo. Um... What's that book about? You seem interested in it." (Y/N) asks. "O-oh. My book. Well. It's about a man with two souls, each fighting for control over his body." Blake explained. "That's sounds intense." (Y/N) said. "It dose..." Ruby mutters. Behind (Y/N). He turns around. "You read?" He asks. "Not much, but I love books. Yang used to read stories to me every night before bed." Ruby said. "Aww that's cute!"
(Y/N) exclaimed smiling. The smile and comment (Y/N) said, made her go red. But luckily. She hid it. "What kind of stores did you read to her Yang?" (Y/N) asked her. "Oh, let her explain." Yang said pointing to Ruby. "She read my stories of hero's and monsters...  They're one of the reasons I want to be a huntress." Ruby explained. "Why is that?" Blake asks laughing a bit. "Hoping you'll love happily ever after?" "I'm hoping we all will. As a girl, I wanted to be just like those hero's in the books. Someone who fought for what was right, and who protected people who couldn't protect themselves." Ruby said. Making Yang and (Y/N) smile.

"That's very ambitious for a child. Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale." Blake said. "Yeah if only you could live one." (Y/N) said combing the back of his hair. "Yeah, it would be nice." Blake agrees. "Well, that's why we're here...to make it better." Ruby said. "Ohhh, I'm so proud of my baby sister!" Yang exclaimed hugging little Ruby. "Gah...! Cut it out!" Ruby then jumps onto Yang and gets into a dust cloud with her.