Chapter 35. Black and White Part 2

3 POV
Yang, Weiss and Ruby are walking down the street, looking high and low for their friend Blake and (Y/N). "Blaaaake! (Y/NNN)!" Ruby shouts into the air. "Blaaaake!" Yang also shouts into the air. "Guuuys! Where are yoooouuu!" No one response to Ruby's call. Nether to Yang's. Ruby then turns to Weiss. "Weiss, your not helping!" Ruby exclimes. "Oh! You know who be able to help? The police." Weiss response. "Ugh. Weiss..." Ruby rumbles in irrigation. "Ooo your lucky (Y/N) isn't here to give you a rant." Yang said. "What?" Weiss questions. "You never want to see him mad." Yang said. "Why? How would you know?" Weiss asks. "He raged at game on his scroll. Well, it's the one he took from Cardin but. That's his fault now it's his. But anyways, after he just slammed his scroll on the bed, he stormed out to calm down but he found one of Cardin's team members messing with Velvet again. (Y/N).... Well.... Let's just say he showed him the reality "Of being the dominate one". Yang explained. Weiss felt a chill on her spine. " Yeah. Might wanna change your tone and behavior. I'm just looking out for you. " Yang said. "Whatever... " Weiss mubbles. "Plus Weiss. I think we should hear her out before we jump to conclusions." Yang said. "And I think when we hear it, you'll all realize I was right." Weiss replies.

"And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!" Penny suddenly appears. "Agh! Penny! Where did you come from!" Ruby exclimes. "Hey guys. What are you up to?" Penny asks. "Uhhhhh... " Ruby thinks for an answer. "We're looking for our friends Blake and (Y/N). " Ooooh. You mean the faunus girl and the Evolved Coundit." Penny says.

"Wait. How do you know that about Blake?" Ruby asks. "Wait? Evolved?!" Weiss exclimes. "Coundit!?" Yang exclimes. "Uhh. The car ears?" Penny says. "What cat ears? She wears a... Bow..." Yang now realizes the facts. The four stood there in silence. As a random ball of desert sticks roll by. "....... She does like tuna a lot..." Ruby whispers. "So. Where is they?" Penny asks. "We don't know. They've been missing since Friday." Ruby explained. " (GASP) That's terrible! Well don't worry Ruby, my friend! I won't rest until we find your teammates. " Penny said determined. "Uh, that's really nice of you Penny, uh, but We're-we,re ok. Really. Right guys?" Ruby asks. The two in question were no where in sight. Again. Another desert ball rolls in at the skewed silence. "It sure is windy today." Penny says. Weiss and Yang we're off to find Blake and (Y/N) on their own path. But the two were talking about how Penny would know, that (Y/N) was a poor victim to the horrid Blacklight virus, and.... Now possibly. A Conduit....

Blake, Sun and (Y/N) POV
The two Faunuses and the one experimented amnesiac walk down the sidewalk. Talking about their plans. Well. Most Blake and Sun. "I still don't believe the White F anger is behind these robberies. They've never needed that much Dust before." Blake said. "What if they did?" Sun asks. Blake gives him a look. "I mean... The only way to prove they didn't do it, is to go to the place where they would most likely go to if they were to do it, and not find them there... Right?" Sun's sentence nearly flipped (Y/N)'s brain. "The only thing is, I have no idea where they would be." Blake said. "Well, while I was in that ship, I heard some guys talking about offloading a 'huge' shipment of Dust coming from Atlas." "How huge?" Blake asks Sun. " 'Huge'. Bug Schnee Company freighter.' Sun explained. "Your sure?" Blake asks. Sun confirms the question. (Y/N) listening but also thinking to himself. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a card. A doctors card. Which reads "Kurisu Makise. Superior GENTEK Researcher" Other than his already hot boiling question in why his memory was took away from him and from how Alex Mercer is still alive and NOT dead.

(Y/N) POV.
This Makise is also a question. Why dose the name have this feeling in me. I can't explain it but it simply, it's like I knows or have a connection with her, like my brain is trying to process it. But  struggles. "Makise, Makise, Makise, Makise, Makise. Why do I have such a connection to that name?" I question. "Do I know this girl.... Or..  Or what?" I ask myself. I put my left hand on my chain as I thought. I was thinking so hard I didn't hear Blake calling my name.