Chapter 72: Kitchen Terror

After finally dragging Blake across the halls for a while, we finally met up with Ruby and the others. They were waiting for us. "Finally your here!" Ruby exclaimed excitedly. "Now we can start!" She said already bolting over to get the supplies. "So what are we baking again? Cookies?" Weiss asks. Her arms crossed. Tilting her head. "Yes! Cookies!" Ruby cheers. "Chocolate Chips!" She said as she comes back with the baking supplies, and the ingredients. "Here's what were gonna use, and what were gonna need to bake those DELICIOUS cookies!" Ruby cheers. As she gets done opening the ingredients bags for the cookies. But when she opens the chocolate, she stops. Before sniffing at the chocolates, savioring the amazing smell. Which also hit my senses too. Ruby's little cheeks go red as she sniffs at the chocolate. "Mmm...~❤ I love that smell..." Ruby says. "Maybe a little too much there sis." Yang jokes. Laughing a bit. "You gonna marry the cookie? Hahaha- ACK!" Yang's laugh suddenly got cut off when Ruby threw some chocolate chips at her. "Sorry sis...!" Yang quickly apologies. Ruby makes an annoyed face. "So how are we going to do this?" Blake asks. "That depends on you guys." Ruby answers. "You wanna bake together, or in groups, or we all take turns and bake our own batch." Ruby explained. I thought about it, tilting my head as the question bounced around in my head. "I think we should make our own batch." Blake answered. "Yeah. Im going with Blake. Let's make our own." Yang agrees. "Its best we make our own batch." Weiss says. "We don't wanna burn down the kitchen and school." She then looks at Ruby. "Especially coming from you Ruby..." Ruby gaves her a small annoyed glare. Yang scoffs and shakes her head. With a little smile. "How about you (Y/N)? What do you want to do?" Asks Yang. I shrugged. "Hey everyone wants to do their own batch. Let's do it." I replied. "Ok! Let's bake some cookies! Bonzi!" Ruby cheers. Yang and Blake suddenly stood up beside Ruby, rising a fist. Cheering "Bonzi!" As well. They suddenly looked at me. "Come in (Y/N)!" Yang exclaimed. "Bonzi with us!" Ruby said. I smile and laugh a little. I can't say no. Really I can't. It's too cute. I got up and pumped my fist in the air. "Bonzi!" I cheer. We all smile. Then face Weiss. "Weiss~..." Ruby says. "No..." Weiss mutters. "Its childish. Im a Schnee. And this isn't-" "Come on Weiss." Blake cuts her off. In the most polite way possible. "I know, you have you personal reasons, and you we're raises to be respectful, and were bot gonna force you to do something your not comfortable with. But just this ones Weiss... Let lose, and have fun with us." Blake said. Outstretching her arm and hand. In a inviting way. Weiss stays silent, and we waited for her response. "Come on Weiss." I say. Weiss looked unsure. I can tell by her body language. Considering maybe. I can tell why. Shes a Schnee after all. And her famliy is held in up most respect. And most likely expect the same with their daughter. So... I can't argue to why Weiss is debating this so much. "Be a teen for ones Weiss. Your always acting like an adult, haven't you wondered what it'll be like to be your age and have fun for ones?" Yang said. Trying to convince Weiss as well.

Suddenly, Weiss gets up from her seat, and with a proud fist straight up, she shouts "BONZI!!" With an added jump to it as well. We all had a smile and joy smacked across our faces with the absolutely proud and joyful sounding cheer Weiss exclaimed out. We cheer along with her with a Bonzi of our own.  I and the other also notice a hint of red on Her cheeks after that Bonzi cheer. "Aww." I thought to myself. Shes blushing at herself being childish. "Now let's make some cookies!" Ruby cheers again. "Yeaaah!" Blake and Yang cheer along. "Yay!" I cheer as well. "Y-yeah... Woohoo..." Weiss said. Still embarrassed by swallowing her prideful Schnee pride, and acting (well, trying to act) like Ruby. "I'll go first!" Ruby exclaimed as she dashes into the kitchen. Grabbing all the supplies she needed to start baking. "But I wanted to go first..." Weiss muttered. I, Yang and Blake laughed softly at the response Weiss made.

The four of us talked to one other, as we waited for Ruby to finish her batch. And as we talked, we decided to hold off on eating the cookies that Ruby will finish soon. We'll wait until everyone finishes their batch before we snack on them. But this also means we might have to tie down Ruby. As her love for cookies is to the extreme... And if she's ever kept away from it... Her strength suddenly gose Super... When Ruby wants her cookies, SHE WILL GET IT. We continued talking with one another until suddenly, we were all hit with the most delicious smell. I and the girls then turn our heads in the direction of the smell, and outcomes Ruby. Holding the cookies. "Here they are!" Ruby cheers. She places her large plate on the table we sat at, and we were hit with the AMAZING smell of the cookies, with even more beautiful looking cookies. Amazingly baked and crafted. "Oh my god..." I mutter. Seeing Ruby's amazinf handy work. Yang grabs the first cookies and takes a bite out of it. "Ahhh! This is so delicious sis❤!" Yang said happily. A warm smile on her face and honestly... It loomed adorble. It was a unique sight to behold as she mostly has a cocky looking smile and expression on her. A warm, loving smile isn't one you see much on her. Blake then grabs a cookie herself, and takes a bite. Her expression immediately chnaged. "So.... Good..." She says. As a smile spread onto her cheeks. As she closes her eyes and saviors the taste. "Mmmm...❤" Blake continues to eat more cookies after finishing her first one. Then it was Weiss' turn. And she had the best reaction. She tried to mask her amazement and love for it by trying to be respectful, especially when eating the cookies. "Its good... Its very good Ruby. Im impressed. Mmm..." Weiss says as she savoired the taste of the cookie. Then I had my turn. And yeah, my reaction of the same to the three, it was SO DAMN good! The cookie, the chocolate chips, the texture, the softness, THE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING TASTE! OHHHH my god.... I look over at Ruby, and she was looking away, a light hint of red on her cheeks. "Thanks guys.." Ruby said. With a so cute tone in her voice. And her expression just made her more adorble. She has natural cutness... Ruby honestly relates with Ayano in sharing cutness. They could just be standing there and their cute.