Chapter 5

Billie and I proceeded onto the plane to first class. I climbed into the window seat so she could sit between her agent and I.

I looked around at the spacious rows. We each had enough room to recline the seats and leg room that could fit a seven foot tall man and still be considered roomy. The lights were also a soothing blue.

"Damn, look at all this leg room." I said in awe.

"First time flying first class?" Billie asked already knowing it was from my reaction.

"Is it that easy to tell?" I giggled.

She nodded while she laughed.

"Thank you for doing this." I smiled to her.

"Shut up dude, it's nothing."

As we were talking while everyone else boarded the plane we saw Finneas walk past us. As Billie snickered at him he flipped her off causing us to laugh loudly.

About an hour into the flight I let out a yawn while listening to Billie tell me about a new song she is working on.

"You tired?" She tilted her head as she looked at me.

"Maybe a little." I laughed tiredly.

It's been a really long day.

"Me too. Today has been one hell of a day."

"Yeah it has." I smiled, happy today went the way it did.

"Our talking has probably annoyed everyone on the plane." Billie quietly chuckled.

"It has." Mike budded in causing us to laugh.

Billie sat back in her seat and let her eyes shut. I followed her actions, falling asleep almost instantly.

"Prepare for landing." I heard a voice say over the intercom, waking me from my slumber.

I blinked my eyes open and lifted my head. I looked at Billie with pink cheeks realizing I had ended up sleeping on her shoulder somehow. I must've really been exhausted.

"Sorry." I giggled awkwardly.

"You're good." She grinned at me, giving me a weird tingly feeling.

I glanced out the window to watch us touch down on the runway. Billie leaned closer to me as she looked out the window as well. We watched as we passed palm trees.

Boy am I happy to be back in LA.

"Ready?" Mike asked the two of us as he stood up to exit the plane.

We both nodded and followed him off the plane. We stopped once we were back in the airport to wait for Finneas.

"Man, that was the fastest I've ever gotten off a plane in my life." I said still not over being first class.

Billie laughed at me.

"There he is!" Billie shouted as Finneas walked up to us.

"How was your seat?" I asked him.

"I sat next to a guy who snored the entire flight, but besides that not too horrible."