Chapter 13

Josie's POV

As our eyes met I saw a small smirk grow on her face and her cheeks turn a light shade of pink. She immediately made a smile grow on my face as well. Her smiles contagious.

"Alright y'all, I have to go get ready. I go on in fifteen." Danielle said to us as she began to walk away.

"Good luck!" Camila shouted to her.

"Not that you're going to need it." I added, making her turn around and flash a grin.

"I can't believe she's out here doing this shit now." Billie said to us all.

"I know. It's crazy!" Isaac responded.

The rest of us nodded in agreement.

"What can we say, we got a pretty talented squad." Eli smirked.

"Fuck yeah." I joined.

"I mean we got you, the beautiful one. On her way to being Americas next top model." Eli said as he gestured to me.

I rolled my eyes playfully and shook my head as I laughed at his compliments.

"Mila, you're finally making a name for yourself and it's starting to take off for you. Then you got my brother and I popping on Youtube right now. And last but not least, we have Billie fucking Eilish." He concluded.

"I'm part of the squad?" Billie said in a cute gasp.

"Of course you are bro." Isaac said shoving her shoulder.

She looked at me as if she wanted me to add some sort of commentary.

"I mean, you're okay I guess." I said sarcastically.

She looked at me with a fake mad expression on her face as she puckered her lips, causing them to make a smacking noise at me.

I snickered and stuck out my tongue at her.

"Are you guys friends of Bhad Bhabies?" A man in all black with the word "security" written on the back of his shirt asked us.

We all nodded.

"I'm going to take you all to the backstage seating. Follow me." He said as he turned and began to lead us to some chairs set up on the side of the stage.

We all thanked him and began to file into the seats. I sat down in the middle of the row and noticed Billie raced to the seat beside me and Camila took the remaining seat on the other side of me.

"Hey! I wanted to sit by Josie." Elijah pouted to Mila.

"Sorry, you snooze you lose brother." She laughed at him.

He then let out a sigh and took a seat beside Billie, not bothering to argue with her for her seat as well.

"I think I'm having separation anxiety." I said to Eli with a puppy dog face.

He gave a sad expression in return and reached out his hand so I could grab it and I did so.

Billie gave us an annoyed looked and slapped our hands that were connected in front of her body. I gasped at her and began to chuckle, but she didn't seem to find it too amusing.