Chapter 25

Josie's POV

Via Instagram

Liked by wherearetheavocados, belltwins, itsjosiebitch and 502,481 othersbhadbhabie letz get this fckin party started bichView all 6,396 commentsbelltwins LES GOOOOObhadbich favs!!!!itsjosiebitch see u beautiful ppl soon ♡

bhadbhabie letz get this fckin party started bich
View all 6,396 comments
belltwins LES GOOOOO
bhadbich favs!!!!
itsjosiebitch see u beautiful ppl soon ♡

I set my phone down after commenting on Danielles Instagram picture.

Today Danielle was having a huge party because she had a big announcement for everyone.

I went into my bathroom to shower and get ready.

"You look like a baddie!" I complimented Camila as I walked out of my room, ready to go to the party.

"Says you!" She complimented me back.

"Ready to go?" I asked her as I ordered us an uber since we would probably be drinking tonight.

She nodded and we both made our way outside to wait for the uber.

"Yo!" Eli and Isaac screamed when they saw Mila and I.

We made our way to them and saw that Billie was already there, sitting down behind them.

"Hey!" I chuckled as I gave them each hugs.

I peaked behind them and saw Billie looking at me, waiting for her greeting from me.

She opened her arm so I could take a seat next to her. I sat down as she pulled me in for a side hug and took this as a chance to give me a small peck on the lips. She left her arm draped around my shoulder as we sat together.

"Awe!" Eli screamed unnecessarily loud at Billie and I's small interaction.

"Shut up bro." Billie chuckled.

"Aye! So happy you all made it!" Danielle said as she joined our small huddle.

"Of course we all came." Camila smiled to her.

"This shit is crazy, what's going on?" I added as I looked around the crowded outdoor space.

There was a huge pool lit up in the center of the space, a stage in front of the pool with a dj playing, lights blinking in every direction, and what seemed like hundreds of people.

"Guess y'all are just going to have to wait and see." She winked at us as she stopped a man who was carrying a tray of glasses that held some sort of alcohol.

She grabbed us each a glass and passed them around. I took a small sip to see what it was. I shook my head a little because it was strong, but it was good.