Chapter 6

"Good morning." I sang as I walked out of my room to join Camila in the kitchen.

"Morning," she said as she sipped her coffee, "tell me everything."

I laughed at her cutting straight to the chase and began telling her about everything that happened yesterday.

"That's so fucking cool Josie." She exclaimed after I concluded the story of yesterday.

"So now you guys are what? Like friends now?"

"Yeah, I guess." I flush.

"Josie blushing? Oh god." She nudged me.

I'm bi. I've never really put it out there or have come out to anyone. I don't feel the need to. It shouldn't matter who I love. Camila obviously knows I'm bi due to past experiences. I brought home a girl one night and she never even blinked an eye or brought it back up. I'm pretty sure a large amount of my following has figured it out by now as well.

"Shut up. It's not even like that." I rolled my eyes.

"I mean, I don't blame you. I'd switch teams for her."

I let out a loud cackle at her comment and shook my head. I can't believe she just said that.

"It's not like I'll ever see her again anyways." I sighed.

"Why not?"

I looked at her as if she were stupid.

"It's Billie Eilish we're talking about here. Shes getting huge right now. What would she want to do with someone like me?"

"So? She obviously wants to be friends or something or else nothing would have even happened yesterday."

"Yeah, we'll see." I turned away from Camila to make myself breakfast, over having this conversation.

Via Instagram

Liked by itsjosiebitch and 974,307 others wherearetheavocados supView all 20,185 commentsbilliesbaby FUCK ME UPbilliesbitch how is someone this hot

wherearetheavocados sup
View all 20,185 comments
billiesbaby FUCK ME UP
billiesbitch how is someone this hot

I double tapped Billies newest Instagram post as I scrolled past it. I saw some of her comments and laughed to myself as I saw every girl in them going gay for Billie.

As I was sitting on my phone I got a text from my good friend Elijah. I met him and his brother when I first moved to LA. We were at an event together and really got along from the second we met. He and his brother are Youtubers. They're known as the Bell twins. They're hilarious and always invite Mila and I out with them.