Chapter 76

Josies POV

"Okay bad bitch!" Camila said as she stood in my door of my room as I was putting in my oversized hoops to top off my Coachella day one outfit.

"I decided go big or go home, right?" I shrugged, "plus I got this set as a gift for being with PrettyLittleThing for three months now."

I did a spin for her to showcase the sexy black two piece I was wearing with fishnets underneath.

"Damn its already been three months, huh?"

"Crazy right." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Well you look hot. Now, lets go!" She shrieked excitedly.

I giggled and followed her out the door to go to the festival.

-

My jaw hung open as we walked through the crowds of people. I have never been able to go to Coachella before.

"Yeeeesh!" Isaac shouted as we came to a stop to take everything in.

"I can't believe we're here." I gaped.

"Better believe it baby!" Eli said as he swung his arm over my shoulder.

"This is insane, right?" I looked at Camila.

"Yes, this is insane. You know what's even crazier?"

I gave her a look of unknowing.

"The fact that we are going to watch them perform on that stage right there." She pointed at the giant stage across the field from us.

I couldn't fight the smile that her comment brought.

I am so proud of Billie and Finneas. This is the biggest thing they've ever done. From the sounds of it, the shows going to be pretty amazing too.

They have been rehearsing nonstop since we got back from Florida. They have their final rehearsal today before they go on tomorrow, so they're meeting up with us all later.

"Bitch we have to document this! Our first few steps ever into Coachella!" She squealed excitedly before snapping a picture of us.

Via Instagram:

Liked by itsjosiebitch, bhadbhabie, finneas and 12,692 others

camila our first steps in this bitch @coachella
View all 2,159 comments
camilastan bitch wheres finneas?
ilyjosie omg josie looks so pwetty🥺