Chapter 15

Billie's POV

I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard Josie. I turned around to face her as I walked back up to the side of the bed.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, I just-" She drunkenly rambled.

"Josie," I stopped her, "I want to."

I saw a smile grow on her face at my words as the apples of her cheeks turned a shade of pink.

I walked to the opposite side of the bed, turned off the light, and crawled underneath the soft blankets.

Josie rolled onto her side so that she was facing me and tilted her head at me as she seemed to be studying me.

"Can you, like, stop looking at me like that?" I chuckled, trying to hide my blush.

She giggled and shook her head at me.

"I can't help it, you're just really cute." She said very casually as she leaned back into the pillows, already half asleep.

"Shut up," I smirked at her words, "Come here."

I opened my arm for her to cuddle into my sidd. She lazily obeyed, scooting into my embrace. She rested her head on my chest and hugged my body, giving me a warm feeling on the inside. I let my arms wrap around her small frame and let out a content sigh.

I wonder if she meant all this or if it was just the alcohol talking?

Soon I shut my eyes and let sleep take over.

Josie's POV

I felt sunlight through my shut eyes and was slowly brought out of my slumber. I opened my eyes and looked around slightly confused.

As I looked around I realized that I was laying on top of someone. I felt a wave of panic cross over me as I rolled off them.

I glanced down to see a sleeping Billie, looking extremely peaceful and beautiful. How does someone look so effortlessly beautiful all the fucking time? Even when they are sleeping?

I woke up fucking cuddling Billie.

My eyes went wide at my realization. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and leaned on my knees as flashbacks from last night came back to me.

Everything that happened with Billie: our moment we shared outside the party, her tucking me in for bed, and me asking her to stay with me all came back to me in bits and pieces. Sure some things are blurred, but for the most part I remember what all happened.

I can't believe I fucking did that, but what I couldn't believe even more is that she stayed. And she cuddled me all night.

"Good morning." She yawned as she sat up.

I turned and looked at her with a small, shy smile unsure of how to act around her right now.

I don't know what any of this means. Am I into her? Is she into me?

"Morning." I replied.