Chapter 49

Billies POV

I woke up the next morning feeling like the luckiest girl in the fucking world. I had my beautiful girlfriend back, laying right next to me with nothing but the sheets wrapped around her bare body.

I looked down at her still fast asleep and admired her effortless beauty, feeling a small smile creep onto my face.

I am beyond relieved that last night went the way it had. When Finneas told me the plan he and Camila had come up with I wasn't sure if it would have a good outcome, but it did and I couldn't be any happier.

Josie fluttered her eyes open as she did a cute little stretch.

"Were you watching me sleep, you weirdo?" She giggled tiredly.

"I can't help it, you're a cute sleeper." I smirked.

She chuckled and shook her head before sitting up, making sure to tuck the blankets under her arms to keep from exposing herself.

"I need to shower." She groaned.

"Me too," I looked at her, "Tryna save some water?"

She looked at me in shock at my gesture, a slight blush on her cheeks. I sat with a smirk across my face as she debated what to say.

"Let's go." She squealed as she threw the blankets off herself and ran to the bathroom completely naked.

I sat in bed still laughing as I watched her pale ass run away from me. Once she disappeared into the bathroom I had gotten up and followed her.

I walked into the steamy bathroom to hear the shower already running and Josie quietly humming inside it.

I took a moment to just admire her voice as I stood outside the curtain before I pulled it open and stepped inside with her.

"Hey." I said casually causing her to giggle.

"Hi." She turned to face me shyly.

I looked her up and down in awe of how beautiful her body was, making her blush.

"No funny business, okay?" She said with a not-so-serious look on her face.

"Mhm." I agreed.

She reached for her loofah and put body wash on it as she stood under the shower head. I snatched the loofah from her hands, causing her to give me a weird look.

"Turn around." I demanded.

She warily did so.

I placed my arm under the warm water to wet the loofah before I began to wash her back for her.

As I made trails of soap suds around her back side I slowly made my way to her front. I wrapped my arms around her wet body as I did so, bringing my body right against hers.

I moved her hair to the side so I could place my lips on the back of her neck. As I kissed the crook of her neck I saw goosebumps appear on her skin even though the water was scolding hot, making a smirk come across my lips.

I continued kissing down her neck and onto her shoulders as I swirled the loofah around her breasts. She threw back her head against my frame, closing any remaining space between our bodies.

I then turned her around so that she was facing me and connected our lips for a passionate kiss, feeling the hot water run between our lips.

"What part of no funny business don't you understand?" She laughed into my lips.

"All of it." I smirked as I kissed her again.

Josies POV