Chapter 57

Billies POV

I heard a knock on the front door as I laid in bed. I didn't bother to get up and answer it, I knew Finneas would get it. Not to add I didn't want to see anyone.

"Hey Mike." I heard Finneas' muffled voice on the other side of my bedroom door making me roll my eyes because I knew he was here to yell at me.

"Bil!" I heard Finn shout for me.

I let out a sigh, knowing I wasn't able to escape this, and slowly crawled out of bed and left my room for the first time in days.

"Did I wake you?" Mike raised a brow as he took in my messy appearance.

I shook my head no.

Truth is, I haven't slept in far too long.

I let out a sigh as I fell back onto the couch, not wanting to be here at all.

"You didn't show up today. I told you the meeting was at ten." He said strictly.

I just shrugged at him, not caring that I missed the meeting. I didn't want to see or speak to anyone at the label. I don't think I'm able to face them just yet.

"Are you going to respond to me?" He said, anger growing in his voice.

I sat with a blank expression on my face just looking at him. I feel nothing anymore, I don't care about anything.

"You can't just let yourself go like this. I know you're hurting, but you have a career to focus on here."

I glanced at Finneas with an annoyed look on my face and he gave me take-it-easy glare, knowing I was about to lash out.

"Maybe I don't want this career anymore" are the first words that have left my mouth in days.

Both Finneas and Mike looked at me with shocked eyes since I've never said anything like this before.

Do I really want to stop making music and give everything up? Of course not. Music is my life, but if I can't be who I want or be with who I want what's the point? It's not worth being miserable.

"You don't mean that, she doesn't mean that." Finneas said as he looked at me then at Mike.

"Nah bro, I do. This is bullshit and I'm done." I shrugged.

Mike looked at me flabbergasted. He was speechless, he just sat with his mouth slightly hinged open looking at me.

"We'll talk later. We have to go to your meeting. We rescheduled for two and it's one thirty." He said as he turned to the door.

Did this mans not hear anything I just said?

I looked at Finneas with a what-the-fuck face as I gestured to Mike. Finneas shook his head at me and stood up. He walked to the door and stood next to Mike as they both stood there waiting for me to join them.

He's really taking Mikes side here? Are you fucking kidding me?

I rolled my eyes and shook my head before standing up and walking into my room.

As I walked back out of my room with a beanie now covering my messy hair, both of them looked surprised to see me again. They probably thought I didn't plan on going to the meeting and wasn't going to return from my room.

"So you, uh, see Josie yesterday?" I quietly asked Finneas as we both sat in the back of Mikes car.

He nodded his head, a frown taking place on his lips.