Chapter 12

Josie's POV

I pulled open Instagram to see how my post from earlier is doing. I posted a cover of me singing a song.

I love to sing, but it's not serious or anything. It's just something I do on my free time and enjoy posting for my followers to hear.

Via Instagram

Liked by belltwins, wherearetheavocados, camila and 18,296 others
itsjosiebitch heard u say her name in ur sleeEeEEeeEp
View all 307 comments
camila Beautiful!!! ♡
fckinjosie THANK U FOR BLESSING US
wherearetheavocados SKSLKSJ U SING TOO??!?!

I saw Billie comment on my post and furrowed my eyebrows. What does she mean by that?

"What does this even mean?" I asked Camila, who was sitting next to me on the couch.

She took my phone as she read Billies comment before looking up at me with a smile.

"She's totally into you."

"How many times do I have to say it?" I shook my head at her.

"I think you're into her as well, you just don't want to admit it." She raised a brow.

"I mean, it's Billie Eilish we're talking about here. Of course she's attractive, but she would never be into me." I sighed.

"Never say never." Mila tried to keep me positive.

I rolled my eyes and continued scrolling through my feed.

I heard my phone go off as I was getting ready for bed and reached for my phone that was resting on my bed side table.

Danielle: I'm doing a pop up show tomorrow you and Mila gotta come!!!

Josie: no fuckin way!!!
Josie: u already know we're there

Danielle: Fuck yeah

I set my phone down with a smile on my face. I'm so proud of my friends. Everyone's doing great things. The fact that Danielle is doing shows regularly now is amazing. She really turned herself into something.

It's not just her though. The Bell Twins are taking off on Youtube and Camila is getting into Youtube as well. It's just crazy to see what our small circle can do and to see the impact each of us have on so many people even if we aren't the type of people that others typically would like.

As I was in thought I slowly drifted to sleep.

"Good morning." I said as I greeted Camila in our living room.

"Morning." She smiled, then went back to whatever she was doing on her laptop.

"Danielle is having doing a show today. She texted me about it last night." I informed her.

"Oh shit, that's about to be lit!" She exclaimed.