Chapter 70

Billies POV

"What're you up to babe?" Josie asked over the phone as I was driving.

"On my way to Corinnes. We're gonna hang for a little."

"Oh. That's fun," her tone changed, "what're you guys planning on doing?"

"I don't know, probably just chill. Why?"

"Just asking babe." She said like she was hiding something from me.

"Alright, well I'm pulling into her driveway now so I'll just talk to you later. I love you."

"I love you too."

Then she hung up.

Every time Corinne gets brought up or is around Josie gets very stand-offish. I don't understand it because I thought she liked her. I felt like they'd get along great, but neither of them have seemed to even try to become friends.

After ringing the doorbell, Corinne was revealed with space buns sloppily sitting on top of her head, a big pink hoodie, and Louis Vuitton pants on.

"Billie!" She smiled as she brought me into a hug.

"Sick pants bro." I said as I walked into her familiar home and fell onto her couch.

"Knew you'd like em." She grinned as she joined me on the couch.

"So are you getting excited for festival touring to start in two days?" She asked me.

"Hell yeah I am. I'm just hype to have my homie," I gave her a poke because I was referring to her, bringing a smile to her face, "and my girlfriend there with me."

"Oh, so Josie is joining us?" She seemed less cheerful.

"Yeah, I'm telling her tonight. I'm pumped dude." I beamed.

She sat and didn't say a word, just nodded her head.

"Is that cool with you?" I raised a brow at her.

"What?" She was thrown off by my question.

"You don't seem too happy about her coming."

"Of course that's okay with me. It's not my place to say otherwise anyways." She shrugged.

"I thought you two would get along perfectly bro. What's the deal? You haven't even really given her a chance." I felt myself get slightly frustrated.

"There's no issue Bil. I just don't think she's my type of person, y'know?"

"But you two are so similar that doesn't even make any sense and you're both important to me so I would think you'd at least try." I sighed.

That seemed to make her a little happier as she grinned before turning to face me.

"I will try if she does, it's not like she's given me any more of a chance than I have."

"I'll talk to her. Thank you Corinne."

Josies POV

Via Instagram