Chapter 30

Josies POV

The music started up as Billie ran onto the stage causing the crowd to let out hundreds of loud screams.

I watched intently as Billie began to sing 'you should see me in a crown' with flashing lights behind her. The energy she has on stage is insane.

Via Snapchat

Throughout Billies entire performance I found myself completely captured by her

Throughout Billies entire performance I found myself completely captured by her. I cheered, I sang along, I got teary eyed. She's amazing, even more amazing than I already knew. That was one of the best performances I've ever seen. She was no doubt meant to do this.

"Earth to Josie?" Camila spoke as I sat staring out at the now empty stage because Billie had just finished up.

"Yo Josie, you good?" Elijah asked me once he noticed me not respond to Mila.

"What?" I finally snapped out of my trance.

"You good?" He repeated.

"I'm great actually." I smiled.

"You were on another planet for a minute." Isaac added.

"Sorry, I was caught up in all that." I spoke distractedly looking around frantically.

"She's still on another planet." Camila chuckled knowing they did not have my full attention.

I stopped looking around when I saw Billie walking towards us with a water bottle in hand. Finally, who I was looking for.

I dropped everything and ran into her arms. I attacked her with hugs even though she was sweaty from performing.

"Nice to see you too?" She chuckled confusedly as I clung to her for dear life.

"You were fucking amazing. Like your energy is just so- oh and your voice-" I excitedly exclaimed not able to keep a steady thought.

"Babe," she stopped me, "breathe."

"I know, I know," I said slightly out of breath, "you were just so amazing and I wanted to let you know that."

She let out a grin as she threw her arm around my neck to lead me to the others so we could all watch Danielle perform next.

"Thanks Josie. I'm really glad you think so because I can't lie, I was kinda nervous for you to see me perform for the first time." She admitted.

"You were?" I looked at her as I could feel my heart practically melting inside my chest.

She nodded shyly.

It's so cute to see that I make Billie nervous. She makes me nervous all the time still, but a good kind of nervous. It's nice to know it's a mutual thing.

Billies POV

"First tour stop was a fucking smash. I think it calls for a little celebration." Danielle smirked as she pulled a bottle from her bag.