Chapter 65

Billies POV

I smiled at Josie's Instagram post as I patiently waited for her to come over.

Via Instagram

Liked by wherearetheavocados, finneas, camila and 67,892 othersitsjosiebitch me all day at work today growing more & more impatient to go to hawaii tomorrow View all 19,614 commentsilyjosie UR HOTwherearetheavocados cant wait babe jillie me either...

itsjosiebitch me all day at work today growing more & more impatient to go to hawaii tomorrow
View all 19,614 comments
ilyjosie UR HOT
wherearetheavocados cant wait babe
jillie me either (,: @wherearetheavocados

I can't express how excited I am to go on this trip with Josie. To have it just be her and I for four whole days; sounds like a dream.

After chilling on the couch for a little while I heard the door creek open causing me to poke my head up to see if it was her or Finneas.

"Hi." Josie giggled as she shut the door behind her.

"You ready for Hawaii?" I said excitedly as I sat up.

"Hell yeah." She grinned.

"I get to have you all to myself for four days?" She said in a sly voice as she sat on my lap, placing a lingering kiss on my lips.

"I can't fucking wait." She said against my lips.

I let out a small chuckle before reconnecting our lips for a longer, deeper kiss, finding my hands quickly wondering her body until they were placed on her ass.

"Me either." I breathed out after our kiss had momentarily been broken.

"Hey, what time do I need to take you to the airport tomorrow?" We heard Finneas ask as he wondered out of his room into the hallway.

He stopped dead in his tracks once he saw Josie straddling me as we both looked at him, startled, Josie giggling as she buried her face in my chest to hide her embarrassment.

"Dude! C'mon," I sighed in frustration, "eight, eight in the morning."

"Please, you c'mon. You have a room for a reason Bil." Finneas shrugged as he laughed to himself.

"Oh," he stopped as he started walking away, "hey Josie."

"Hi Finn." She squeaked with red hot cheeks.

He chuckled as he turned back and went to his room again. After we heard his door shut, we both looked at one another and bursted into a fit of laughter.

-

"You sure you have everything?" I turned to Josie as Finneas pulled up to the airport to drop us off.

She nodded as she unbuckled her seatbelt once Finn came to a complete stop outside the sliding glass doors that read LAX on them.