Chapter 28

Josies POV

I woke up to my phone being blown up. I groaned as I grabbed it to see it was our family groupchat, by family I mean the twins, Danielle, Camila, Billie and I.

I scrolled through the messages to see what all the commotion was about at nine in the morning.

Danielle: yo i need a fam meeting
today when y'all free?

The second best twin: Eli and I are free whenever just hmu

Billie: same bro

Mila: Josies ass is still asleep, but when she gets up we can meet up

Danielle: wake her ass up!!!

Josie: no need to all ur guys
messages just did🙄

The better twin: Uh oh someone's grumpy😂

Billie: good morning sleeping beauty

Mila: Can you guys stop flirting
Mila: They make individual
messaging for a reason

I rolled my eyes as I chuckled at Camilas sarcasm. She's a pain in my ass.

Josie: stfu mila😂
Josie: whens this family meeting happening?

Danielle: everyone be at my
place in an hour

I set my phone down as I dragged myself out of bed. This better be important. It's too early for this shit.

I brushed my teeth and threw on a pair of joggers and a cropped tee since I wasn't awake enough to actually care about how I looked, not that I usually cared anyways. I didn't bother to brush my hair or put on a drop of make up.

"Ready sleeping beauty?" Camila mocked me as I walked out of my room.

I held up a finger to her signaling for her to give me a second as I started the Keurig so I could get a cup of coffee for the drive to Danielles.

"Okay now I'm ready." I said as I grabbed my travel mug and with that we left.

"Okay what's so important that we're all here at the crack of dawn?" I asked Danielle as we all sat in her family room.

"It's 10:30 Josie." Isaac chuckled at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and took a sip of my coffee.

"Tour starts in two days. I needed to get a plan with you all." Danielle explained.

"You and Mila are still coming to all the LA shows, right?" She asked as she looked at me.

I looked at Mila and she gave me a nod to confirm that we are.

"Of course." I replied.

"Wait, that's an option?" Eli questioned.

"Hell yeah." Danielle said.

"We wanna do that too then." Isaac joined.