RECAP

Hi! Long time no see (:

How are you guys doing with all the madness going on in the world? I've been rereading & writing a lot during this time & I decided it's time to bring this story back!

I am going to be posting the next chapter once this story hits 3 million reads! Right now we are at 2.91... SO CLOSE!!! I also am doing a giveaway on my Instagram @billiesbitchhhh in honor of 3 mill! If you are interested, all you have to do to enter is follow my ig, like my post for the contest, & spread the word about Flights to help me get to 3 million! Winners will be announced once the new chapter goes live

If anyone has any questions I recommend reaching out to me on my Instagram because my dms on here are glitched.

For those of you who don't remember wtf is going on in this story since its been a while & are too lazy to reread the entire thing again, I have made a shortened recap of all 75 chapters!

Enjoy

_

•Billie and Josie meet in the airport during an 8 hour layover from JFK to LAX and exchange instagrams before going their own ways. This is where Billie gains the nickname of eaves dropper or as some would argue ease dropper (;

•Josie and Camila go to a party with the Bell twins and end up running into Billie there. It turns out Billie and the twins are really good friends.

•After 2 months of Billie, Josie, the twins, Camila, and Danielle getting closer Billie finally asks Josie to be her girlfriend at the wtpo release party. This is also where Finneas and Camila first meet.

•Danielle announces tour and everyone joins Danielle as groupies. Everything was going fine until one night they all went out and Eli drunkenly admits to his feelings about Josie and things get weird for the next few days of tour. When Josie and Eli finally address and fix this, Billie overhears them and storms out. Josie chases after Billie and explains everything. Everything ends up fine.

•After the last tour stop in LA, Dani has an after party. This is the night Billie finds out about Bella, Josies ex girlfriend, because she is also there. This is also the night Finneas and Camila hit it off.

•The next morning Josie and Billie wake up to their social medias blown up by the fans with pictures of Josie and Bella. Bella had commented on Billies post ratting them out as a couple saying they were "so cute" together. After Bella continues to comment and like fans posts about everything, making it worse for them, Josie texts her, puts her in her place, and never hears from her again.

•Danielles opener backs out of tour last minute so she asks Billie to open for her. Billie agrees and they surprise everyone the night before tour. Josie is upset with Billie for not telling her, but nonetheless they enjoy their final night together before Billie leaves for two months.

•As tour begins it all good at first, but slowly Billie and Josie become more distant as the days go by. Josie is obviously upset and decides to go out and get drunk with their friends. Billie facetimes her while shes out and isn't happy to find out Josie is out and plastered. As Josie begins to get passive aggressive with Billie over her being distant Eli interrupts them and starts messing with Josie causing Billie to hang up. Josie wakes up with no recollection of the night before and asks Billie to call her. When she does she is upset with Josie and accuses her of doing something with Eli. This makes Josie angry because they have been over this before. Billie immediately apologizes and admits to being distant and they go back to facetiming regularly again.