Chapter 27

Josie's POV

"And when the party's over is officially out!" Finneas announced to the entire room of people as the clock struck midnight.

"Yo! We just want to thank everyone here who helped us on this song. Without you this wouldn't be possible. Also thank you to all of you for the support and love you all give us. You guys are fucking dope." Billie said as she leaned into Fins side.

Everyone let out cheers and clapped after they finished talking.

"Now everyone we present to you we when the party's over." Billie smiled as Finneas played the song over the surround sound speakers they had throughout their entire home.

A beautiful melody danced through the air as everyone sat and listened while Billie and Finneas made their rounds to different groups of people to get congratulated.

"This is fucking beautiful." Camila turned to me in awe.

"I know." I smiled proudly.

The song came together beautifully. I'm so proud of her. This songs going to be a sad song smash. I know it.

It's the type of song that makes the hairs stand up on the back of your neck and your heart ache. So raw and so full of emotion. I don't know how the two of them do it.

I sat and listened intently as I watched Billie interact with the strangers. I adore her.

I saw her glance in my direction causing our eyes to meet. A grin grew across her face and she excused herself from the people she was talking to and walked back up to us.

"What do you guys think?" She smiled.

"Billie this shit is off the chain!" Isaac exclaimed.

"A serious banger dude!" Eli chimed in.

Billie looked at me.

"You already know I love it." I smiled at her.

"I'm about to be balling like a baby over here." Camila joked.

"I'm hype that you all like it." She said happily.

"Josie will you come with me really quick?" Billie asked me.

I gave her a weird look, but took her hand and followed her to her room where she shut the door behind us.

"Billie, when the party's over is so beautiful." I said as we turned to face one another.

"You're beautiful." She smiled as she placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Sorry I've just been wanting to do that all night." She blushed as the kiss ended.

"No need to apologize." I smirked.

"Is that why you dragged me in here?" I giggled at her cuteness.

"Well I actually wanted to ask you something." She played with her fingers.

There's that nervous habit of hers.