Chapter 10

Josie's POV

I walked into my apartment to find Camila sprawled out on the couch with a movie playing on the flat screen tv.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" I said softly as I sat next to her on the couch, handing her a glass of water.

She groaned at me as she took the water, taking a large gulp from it.

"That bad, huh?" I chuckled at her.

"It's not funny." She shot me a death glare.

She's always grumpy when she's hung over.

"Okay, okay. You're right, it's not funny." I said seriously.

She gave me a nod, full of attitude. We remained looking at one another until grins slowly grew on our faces because we both knew how ridiculous she was being.

"More importantly, how was your night with Billie?" She sang Billie's name as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"It was fun." I felt a huge smile grow on my face as I reminisced on last night.

"I can tell, you're overly happy for it only being eleven a.m. So, what happened?" She said nosily.

"We just hung out at her place. She played some of her music she's working on for me and we just talked."

"That's it? You just talked?" She said in a disappointed tone.

"Yes, that's it. We just talked."

And that was enough for me. I had such a great time with her. I really like being around her, which is rare for me.

"You like her." Camila nudged me.

"I do not." I protested.

"You do. I can tell." She said in an all-knowing tone.

"Do not." I said as I shook my head and stood up, going to my room to shower and get ready for the day.

"Do too!" She shouted as I got to my door.

I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see me and shut my bedroom door.

I don't like Billie. I enjoy her company and think we have a lot of fun together, but I don't like her. I couldn't, I barely even know her. She's straight anyways.

I went onto Instagram as I laid on my bed, wrapped in only a towel.

Via Instagram