Chapter 5

Adelaide

After dinner, I went to my room to get my things and leave. When I got to the door there were guards standing in front of the door and behind them, I could see the pillowcase with all my things I had gathered for my escape scattered on the bed. I halted in my step oh god I'm caught.

I just stand there not knowing what to do. The guards looking at me and smiling. They know im dead. "The king is on his way" I look behind me and see a guard walking towards me with one of the maids that were there before and cleaned my room. So it was her, not Eliza. She looks up at me a little smile playing on her lips, I am sure she will be rewarded big for telling on me. God, I hate humans!

I look around, there are a lot of exits but I'm just not sure if I can outrun the guards. Without thinking I run as fast as I can through the right corridor. "GET HER!" I hear one shout. I hear loud this of boots from the guards running a few me but I just keep running. I run down the stairs breaking some vases on the ground with me, maybe it will slow them down a bit. who am I kidding, like vases can slow down a whole army of guards.

I run through the kitchen and out of the castle. I keep running. When I look behind me there isn't anyone running after me, I start to relax but of course, keep running. I made it into the woods. "gotcha you little bitch" someone grabs me from behind. I look behind me and see Roman one of the guards that always touch me whenever he gets the chance. He keeps holding my body right against him and I can feel his breath fanning my face. I feel like throwing up.

I look around and see no one. My heart sank. Oh no, I can't be alone with him. "where do you think you are going sweet princess?" I look at him my whole body shaking "please Roman! Please let me go" he starts to laugh. "HAHHAHHA oh princess I like it when you say my name" I start crying. "aw princess why are you crying? Have some patience I will make you cry in pleasure just in a little bit" he says while panting. "y-you can't! I'm getting married" I said panicking. God, please don't let me get raped! Why does everything bad happen to me? Always me! I can't help being born! Why is everyone punishing me for something I have no control over?! Why?

"Oh sweetheart I don't think the God of WAR would mind his wife getting fucked before her wedding," he shouts the word war. "in fact honey I'm just preparing you for him, you think he will be nice and gentle? Hahaha oh no honey I'm sure you've heard all the stories of the devil who rips heads of bodies with his bare hands like it was an apple he picked of a tree" I can barely breathe. "what do you think those hands would to the daughter of his enemy? " he gropes my breast in a harsh grip.

"THERE SHE IS!"  I hear someone shout. I look behind and see at least 20 guards on their horses riding toward us. I should feel scared but I felt relief. At least I will be away from Roman. He whispers in my ear "we will finish this in the dungeon princess" I gulp. The guards grab me and tie my hands and legs together. That's it I am dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter