Chapter 60

Adelaide

"Get down on your knees" i get down on my knees. My face is right in front of his big bulge i his boxers. I look up at him not knowing what to do. He reaches for my hand places it on his bulge. My body heats when i touch him, he is completely hard and hot. I really want to touch him... to taste him. He clenches his other hand that is by his side.

Okay, i am not satisfying him, i am too hesitant, too careful, too shy. When he does it to me he is confident, he enjoys it. I want to do that to him too. I straighten my back and rub him a little harder, his breath becomes heavier and i know i am doing it right. Okay so far so good. He removes his hand from mine and lets me take control. I look up at him and he is looking down at me with hooded eyes. He licks his lips. I slowly reach for his boxers and slowly take them off him. When they reach the ground he throws them away with his feet.

I place my hand around his cock and stroke him as he taught me last night. I use both my hands and stroke him. I see his abs clenching and unclenching with every stroke. He places his hand on my head and plays with my hair. Oh, God, I'm getting nervous. I dont know what to do now, so i just keep stroking him. He places both his hands in my hair and slides his fingers through it. He removes my hair from my face and holds it back. "Use your mouth," he says gently but commanding.

I gulp. I look up at him and then down at his cock again. There is a little droplet on his tip and i lick it off. His grip on my hair gets tighter.   I lick him from tip to base while stroking him. After a while, i put my mouth around his tip and suck a little. Dominic groans and i keep going a little deeper every time i suck him and lick him while going a little deeper every time. I keep the same rhythm pulling him in and out.

"Fuck! Baby, you are doing fucking great but try to keep your teeth away" he says. I look up at him and he smiles encouraging at me. I open my mouth more and keep the same rhythm again. I try to go as deep as i can but i gag every time. "Yes! Fuck!" He moans when i go so deep that his cock is completely inside my throat. God, i love this! I keep going and Dominic grabs my hair and moves my head faster, and i moan. I feel my sex throbbing. "F-fuuckk!" Dominic groans. "Baby I'm going to cum if you dont want to swallow let go now" he groans. I want to taste everything so i keep at it and he spills inside my mouth. I swallow everything and i feel it dripping on the side of my mouth. "Fuck" he moans when he finishes and gets out of my mouth. I swallow the remaining cum and lick around my mouth.

"You did fucking good baby" he grabs me by my waist and hair and gets me up on my feet again. He removes his hand from my waist and grabs my face in a harsh grip and kisses me roughly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did please let me know by voting and/or commentsSee you in the next chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did please let me know by voting and/or comments
See you in the next chapter