Chapter 44

Adelaide

"Really? I dont get it, we have servants why bake?" Maria, i think her name is, says. "I like it. Its fun" i shrug. The dinner isn't as bad as i thought it would be, yes they are spoiled and divas but its okay i am used to hearing stuff like that. "Your majesty, your mother isnt the queen of Soleria is she? I remember someone telling me that she isn't. Is that true? If you dont mind me asking of course" I gulp.

"Yeah it is true, my mother was my father's mistress." I take a sip of the wine. "Was? Is your mother dead then?" Another girl which name i dont remember says. "Patricia! Why are you speaking so bluntly" maria hits Patricia in the stomach with her elbow. "What?? We are friends now, right Adelaide? We dont have to have a filter" she says. Everyone looks at me probably waiting for an answer.

"Yes, of course, we are friends. And yes my mother is dead" i say. "How did she die?" Patricia asks. God this girl asks a lot of questions. "Why dont we change the subject ladies?" Alexandra says. The girl from the night on my crowning speaks up. She has the same smile she had on that night. This means trouble.

"Yeah, why dont we Alexandra. By the way, how is it going between you and Max?" I look at Alexandra. Her and Max? I didn't know they had something going on. Oh my God, I am so blind! They are always together how could I not see it?? "there is nothing between me and Max." she says in a cold tone.

"Oh good! I wouldn't want to ruin your relationship, because last night we had quite a party in his sheets" she smiles. I can see Alexandra eyes getting teary but she quickly recovered and smile at the girl. "that is good for you, Amara" everyone giggles but Alexandra and I.

"Amara! Do you even sleep alone one night?" another girl laughs and asks Amara. "My favorite toy got married, what am i supposed to do?" She scowls at me. I gulp. Toy? Oh yeah, she did tell me he liked it rough. Whatever its the past. I didn't expect a king to be a virgin. I give her a smile that shows i don't care. Not that i dont care but really there is nothing i can do about it.

She glares at me. "Hey Amanda, do you remember the threesomes with Dominic? Dont tell me you dont miss every time he sought us out at night. And you too Kara! You know what? i bet everyone in here has had sex with Dominic and i bet all of you miss the sex god" everyone gets quiet and looks down. Oh my god, he has had sex with all of them? And threesomes?? I can feel my face heats. It is the past Adelaide. I look at Alexandra maybe she could tell me they were lying. But when i look at her she just looks down.

I continue to eat as if Amara didn't say anything. Everyone continues to eat in silence. Suddenly a guard comes in and whispers in the guard that already was in the dining halls ear. Suddenly i hear echoes of shoes running in the hall behind the door. What is going on?? Are we getting invaded? "What's happening?" I ask the guard. "Nothing your highness, continue to dine" he is about to leave.

I need to know if everything is okay! Is Dominic okay? "Guard!" He turns around. Might as well use my authority now. " i am your queen and i demand you to tell me what is going on"I say. Alexandra's eyes widen at my tone. "Uhh... uhm. Yes, your highness" i wait for him to speak. "What is happening?" I ask again.

"Your husband has lost control. We believe that his war rage has appeared." I get up. "What?? Where? Why? On who??" I ask, my heart beating out of my chest. "In the meeting hall. Maximillian, your majesty" he says. OH MY GOD! MAX?? I hear Alexandra gasp. And we both run towards the meeting hall. "Stop it! He is gone! He will kill both of you!" I hear the guard shout and run behind us but we both keep running. Oh my god! He is gonna kill Max!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter