Chapter 23

Adelaide

"I'm so sorry" Dominic repeated over and over again. I couldn't stop crying, because every time he said it I could feel my heart breaking, For myself and for him. Because even tho he was the one doing this, he was still being forced to do it. I could hear it in his voice, it broke every time he apologized. He had his eyes shut too, his brows knitted and his forehead furrowed.

I looked at his body, he had stripped down to only boxers. His body was sculpted like a Greek god, well defined six pack, well-defined chest, and shoulder. And his arms, god his arms, so big and bulky, and his veins running through his hands. But what surprised me was his tattoos. I don't know why it surprised me, not many have tattoos and I never liked them but on his body, he looked like a piece of art.

He started going lower and kissing my neck, I was breathing heavily from crying and from being extremely nervous. He seemed very calm, his breathing slow and hot against my skin. He went lower to my collarbone continuing to kiss me. I was surprised by his kisses, I had expected him to be rough and take me forcefully but he wasn't like that at all. He was taking his time, probably trying to go let me relax, but I just couldn't.

I kept hearing the girls words about him ripping me apart. And being naked in front of a stranger didn't make it any better. I took a deep breath trying to relax. He went still. And I realized that when I took a deep breath my chest rose which resulted in my breasts reaching up to his face since he was kissing my collarbone at the time. That or that my breath sounded more of a moan. I'm making this a hundred time worse!!

He lifted his head and looked into my eyes. I gulped. I realized I wasn't crying anymore. He looked at my eyes and then my whole face as if looking for an answer to a question he hadn't voiced. He started kissing me at my collar again and went lower, between the valley of my breasts. My breath quickened, his kisses were open-mouthed and wet. His hot breath stirred something inside of my body I couldn't place.

When he reaches my stomach I twitched. This feeling, it's so weird! It's like something is tickling inside of my stomach or something. I can feel my whole body getting hot. I don't know why but I feel like running my hands through his beautiful hair. Is it soft? It sure smells good. ADELAIDE! For god's sake, what is happening to me? I put my hands flat at the sheets under me and grab it, soi don't do anything that I would probably regret.

"I'm gonna take these off, okay?" I was lost in my thought I hadn't even noticed low he had gone down my body. I look down at him and his face is right in front of the junction of my thighs. A flush crept up my face, was he telling her or asking me for permission? He looks into my eyes, then down again. He slowly pulls my panties down my legs. I'm just about to cover myself with my hands when he grabs both of my wrists gently so he doesn't hurt my wounds. He looks into my eyes and shakes his head as if to tell me not to cover myself.

He was looking down at my sex and his eyes burned with something I couldn't put a finger on, was it lust? I struggled with the urge to cover myself. He moved his mouth over my sex bit didn't touch it. He started gently kissing my wound on my thighs. It was such a sweet act that I could feel my eyes tearing up. I sniffed and he looked up to my face.

He stood up on his knees and crawled up my body, he held my face in his hands and looked deep in my eyes. His face clouded with sadness. "You're safe now, I promise I will keep you safe." I didn't answer. He kissed my mouth in a deep kiss different from all the others he had given. At first, my mouth was stiff but after some time I relaxed and he started kissing me a little more enough but still gently. Surprisingly I liked it. It didn't feel forced so little by little I started to kiss him back. He stopped for a second and breathed on my lips. Our bodies touching almost everywhere.

He started kissing me again and I kissed him just as rough as e did. He kept caressing my face while kissing me. I let go of the sheets and put my hands on his wide and muscular shoulders dor something to hold on to. I moved my hands from his shoulders to the neck and the back of his hairline, caressing. while getting lost in his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter