Chapter 21

"My queen" woman number hundred and something bows down and kisses my cheek. I am currently sitting at the throne with Dominic in his by my side. Today has been the longest say ever. I got crowned, ate a big feast(not that I am complaining) I have been sitting here for hours getting greetings with kisses, flowers, and gifts. Dominic hasn't said a word to me or anyone, the only thing he does is nod to acknowledge the guests.

Honestly, if this was another situation I would've enjoyed all this. I love food and celebration but the only thing I'm thinking about is what is to come after all this. I'm getting sweaty hands again, don't worry Adelaide you can do this! Yeah, I got this! At least I know what is to be expected of me, and I know what to do. I got this.

"Oh, my queen! You're so beautiful!!" A girl probably at my age jumps up and kisses my hand. "Who would have thought that the rotten king's daughter would be so beautiful," she says. Is that my father's nickname? I like it.

She kissed my cheek and then whispers to me. "He is gonna Rip you apart. He likes it rough. You can't ever satisfy him, sweetie, only I can. I know exactly how to satisfy him, and you? You're just a trash virgin. He can't even look at your face without being disgusted, look at him" she turns her head towards him and I see his face. He looks at me, his expression disgusted. I can feel tears sting my eyes. And look down. "Goodbye my precious queen," the girl says while smirking and leaves.

"Ugh, I hate that bitch! Did she say anything to you?" Alexandra walked up to me and stood by my side. I don't wanna look up to show my teary eyes. "Who is she?" I ask, not wanting to lie to Alexandra already. I asked who the girl was instead of telling her what she said. "just a bitch who doesn't know her place".

The rest of the day went by in a blur. People were slowly leaving which made me more nervous. It meant that it was soon time to go to bed. "Get up, we are done for today" Dominic suddenly commands. I almost jump out of my skin. I get up and he nods to the rest of the guest who was still there and drinking. I follow after him. My hands are shaking, god help me! Let's hope it goes by fast.

When we get our id the throne room I see Alexandra sitting at a table with max talking, when she sees me she gives me an encouraging smile, I look over at max and he gives me a sad smile and looks down at his hands. I gulp.

We stand in front of a big door, it is probably his room. Our room? I'm shaking like a leaf, I hope he doesn't notice. When he opens he holds it open while I walk in. He closes the door and I stand still in the middle of the room. I look down at my feet, what am I supposed to do. "the bathroom is over there" he says while.pointinf in the direction of another door. I didn't need to pee or anything but I went in there still.

the bathroom was gigantic, the floor was marble. In the corner there was a chair, there was lingerie on it. White. Am I supposed to wear that? Shit shit! I can't wear that! That was probably why he said I should go to the bathroom! He is expecting me to wear that!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!! I can't do this! Why didn't I run when I had the chance!!!! Okay, do t panic! Don't panic! You can do this! Just lay on your stomach and let him finish! I can do it! How long can it last? It won't hurt, as the kitchen staff talking about. He will rip you apart. He likes it rough. I hear the girl from earlier voice.

Knock knock. "are you okay in there?" I hear Dominic say. My whole body is shaking. Just get it over with! "just a second" I say. Ten minutes later I am in the lingerie looking at the mirror. I can feel myself almost breaking down. My whole body is covered in scars. He couldn't even look at my face without being disgusted, how is going to look at my ruined body? A tear slips through my eyes. I wipe it away and straighten my back. I can do this! I open the door...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter