Chapter 19

Dominic

I can't stand this shit anymore, we have been standing here for at least 20 minutes. "Um, aren't you too close? Maybe you could stand on the other side of the tree?" I look down at Adelaide, pressed up against the tree with her big green eyes, her beautiful dirty blond hair and her lush pink lips.

"Are you listening?" She says. At first, I hadn't noticed the position I was in until Adelaide chose to speak to make it less awkward, which resulted in it to be extremely awkward, because just when I noticed the position, my member down there chose to rise to attention.

Yep! I got a fucking boner. And here I am flush against my wife's body with a fucking boner digging into her stomach. The worst part is, she hadn't mentioned it yet. "You do know that my body is the only thing protecting your front from getting drenched from the rain right?" I ask her.

My back is drenched. "Oh I didn't know, but could you move your sword to your back then? It is pressing down quite hard on my stomach" is she kidding? Does she mean sword literally or is she referring to my cock? Bloody hell she can't be that innocent that she doesn't even know what magically appeared in front of her stomach.

Lord help me. Her expression suddenly changes, I can't read it, her lips open and I look down at them. Her lips, so fucking kissable. Fuck that, she is my wife I should be allowed to kiss her. I slowly lean forward to see if she would back away or look frightened but instead, she closes her eyes. Just when I was about to kiss her I heard something rustling in the bush. I stopped and sheathed my sword. Adelaide opened her eyes horrified. I could see tears in her eyes she was about to say something when I cut her off with my hand.

"what are...". "shhh" I tell her. I look around. Clap clap clap! I see Max and Alexandra clapping while walking toward us with the biggest smiles. These two morons! "that was quite a show, Dominic! I mean protecting from the rain and all! I should use that trick man" he claps me in the back. I glare at him. "oh come on! It's just rain! You're married its okay to be together without an excuse " this bastard.

How did I let my guard down? I shouldn't have tried to kiss her, I shouldn't even be attracted to her, fuck!! I Look over at Adelaide, she is looking down at the ground but I can see her blush. " let's go Adelaide, or he'll just keep you here forever" I don't know what is stopping for killing these two assholes! They're always testing my patience, and I have none.

Max stops his laughing and his face turns serious. "so, did you tell her that she is to be crowned for queen tomorrow?" he asks. She should know, That should have happened the day she arrives if she didn't arrive half dead. " it's her duty, she should already know. I don't have to tell her" I answer him. "just like it is her duty to pleasure you? Or as you call it. Fuck".

For such sake, I should've probably have given her a heads up. "what am I supposed to say huh?? That she should get ready for getting fucked by someone she is scared shitless of? It's better if she doesn't know or she'll probably kill herself before the sun rises" I gulp. I feel like a monster. I should have madd war instead of this shit. "so letting her kill herself when the sun goes down again would be better for you?" Max says. fuck! He is right. What the fuck am I supposed to do?? She's already been through so much. " I'll go talk to her" i finally say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter