Chapter 22

Dominic

She has been in the bathroom for an hour now. I know she is scared to come out but for fuck's sake, we don't have all night. The people want proof of our fucking marriage they want a bloody stain on the sheet, fucking shit tradition.

I am just about to knock on the door when she opens it aggressively. I watch as she glares at me and walks over to the bed. Her body is covered in scars, how am I suppose to fuck her without hurting her? These stupid fucking traditions! How can I avoid this bullshit? Maybe I can say that my cock just wouldn't stand up? I look down and see I'm already hard as stone!

If she didn't walk out in that seductive lingerie maybe I could pull it off, but it is hard not to get a boner while looking at her ripe perky breasts, her flat stomach(maybe a little to flat? Isn't she eating?) her wide hips and that delicious fucking ass! Yeah, I am definitely fucking her tonight!

I was so lost in my own thought I haven't paid attention to what she was doing. She was on all fours on top of the bed. What the hell is she doing?. I walk toward the bed ready to ask her what she is doing when she says "can you just get it over with already" I stop in my tracks.

What am I doing? I'm about to rape a woman, no matter how much I'm convincing myself otherwise I know i am raping her if I do this. But what other choices do i have? I may be a king but I have duties, the elders will not accept it. Then i have to kill her and make war with their kingdom.

I sit on the bed. "why dont we sit down and talk first, yes?" I can see tears filling her eyes. She sits down beside me with her head down. "what were you doing right now?" I ask her. "getting ready to pleasure you, what else?" she spits back. She hasn't lost her fire yet, that's good. "its not only about my pleasure Adelaide it is about yours too, no one told you about all this, did they?" I ask her. She shakes her head.

" I can teach you. Adelaide, if I could avoid this, avoid hurting you like this I would, I really would, but we don't have a choice okay?" she doesn't respond. " I promise I will try my best not to hurt you" I promise her. She still doesn't respond. I put my hands on her shoulder and push her gently on her back on the bed. Tears spill out of her eyes. Fucking hell! Fuck fuck fuck! I have to do this. I gently lift her whole body to the middle of the bed. She keeps looking at me with her pleading eyes. " I am so sorry Adelaide," I say. And her tears keep spilling.

When I found out I was to marry Adelaide, I thought that it would be a spoiled bitch.  A doll that didn't have a heart, and thought that I could just fuck her like I do all the others. Many women want me because I am king, is good looking and good at sex, but Instead, I got an almost broken woman and i know that if I do this, I will be the one breaking her completely.

I take of my shirt and pants. I have to do this. "P-pleasee don't" she cries. My heart clenches, fuck i hate this. I press my lips gently on hers. She continues crying. I give her small pecks on her eyes, cheeks, lips her whole face. "Im so sorry" i keep repeating after every kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter