Chapter 25

Adelaide

He looks down at his groin, lifts his shoulders and gives me an apologizing smile. I gulp. He got on top of me bracing his arms on the bed. He leans in and kisses me, I kiss him back. Still aroused from the explosion from before, just thinking about what happened minutes ago makes me all hot again. I caress his hair while kissing him open-mouthed, he sticks his tongue inside and we start our tongue war.

He starts grinding his sex on my stomach and I feel heat pool down between my legs. Oh God, I feel like I need a release more. My body moving on its own I lifted my hips up to his body. He groaned. I was completely lost in the pleasure. I felt like I would die if he didn't touch me like before. "please Dominic" the words spilled out in a soft moan without thinking. My eyes widened! How embarrassing!! "Don't worry baby I will take great care of you, be a little patient will you" he smirks.

Taking control I grabbed his head and kissed him as aggressive as I could. I felt like I was another person all of a sudden. He grabbed my face and kissed the life out of me. " I am gonna put it in now yeah? Just say stop, if it hurts too much" oh no! I look down at his cock one last time and gulp. He is gonna break me in half.

He lifts my head. "stop thinking okay? Just relax" he lets out a deep long breath as in telling me how to relax. I take a deep breath. He holds his cock with his hand and guides only the tip in and I already feel like I'm being ripped down there. I grab his shoulders holding on for dear life. I can feel I'm probably drawing blood from his back but I can't help it. He keeps diving it in, "please stop! Ouch," he stills. I don't think it will ever adjust.

Slam! "AHH OWW" suddenly he goes all the way in and it feels like having knives asks if me. "I'm am so sorry, I won't move until you tell me to, I promise, just try to relax your muscles" I feel tears streaming down my cheeks. It hurts so much! His head is in my neck, his arms keeping his body from crushing me. I can see his body shaking.

I can see he is struggling with holding still. I try to wiggle but it still hurts so much. "I'm so sorry Dominic but it hurts too much," I say. "its okay I can wait," he says even though it is obvious he can't hold much longer. I try to relax but I can't. Then I feel him licking my neck and my body starts to heat again.

I wiggle again, it still hurt but not much. "try to move now but slowly," I say. He slowly moves out, then slowly in. He kept the same slow pace. Then I felt the same sensation as before when I was gonna reach my climax. I lift my legs and lock them around Dominic. "faster" I say breathlessly.

He complies instantly, he held me by my hips and dives in and out fast in the same rhythm. I could feel myself getting closer and closer. He put his finger on the bud of nerves right above my entrance and put pressure on it while giving in and out of me aggressively. Then I lost it "ahh ahhh gggad" he kept at it and I felt like I was in heaven and hell at the same time it felt so good but too good I didn't know what to do. Then he let out a growl "f-fuuuck" then I felt something warm spilling inside of me. He dropped on top of me both of us breathless and sweaty.

We stay like that did some minutes. Then he rolled over and left for the bathroom. He came back with a wet towel and started cleaning me between my legs. When he finished he shut off the lights and covered me with a blanket and slept. I was so tired too but I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. I lost my virginity to a stranger and It felt good, amazing actually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter