Chapter 42

Adelaide

"Dominic!" Knock knock! "D, get the fuck up! Dont make me barge in! I dont wanna risk seeing something i would get in my nightmares!" Knock knock. I wake up to the sound of Max shouting and knocking in front of the door. Dominic is asleep, how can he sleep through this? I shake him. "Dominic wake up. Dominic" he doesn't even move. Is he dead? I shake him again. "What do you want woman? How many rounds have we done? Arent, you tired"I laugh. "I am not asking you for sex Dominic. Max is standing outside the door" he grabs my head in his hands and kisses me as if Max isn't outside.

God! I wanna do it again. We woke up three times and had sex again after this morning, i guess they are starting to miss their king. He rolls me onto my back and starts kissing down my neck. Knock! Knock! "Dominic ahh i-i think you have some king matters to att... ah oh my god," he thrust his finger inside of me. "Bloody fucking hell Dominic! I can hear you both!" Maz shouts. I ignorer him too.

Oh, God I fucking love this. Dominic keeps thrusting his finger inside of me and moves his thump om my sensitive bud, and i come... hard. "Ahhhh" i pant and moan. He rolls onto his back and put me on top of him and kiss me, he sits up and I sit on top of him and we keep making out. He stops and kisses me a few times more and gets up from the bed. "Cover yourself," he says and when i do he opens the door completely naked. "What do you want you moron?" Dominic says to Max. "Get some damn clothes on and get to the meeting hall. Your vacation is over" i hear max say.

I lay down on my side covered with the blanket and smile at Dominic. I can't believe i was scared to marry him. "What are you smiling at?"  He asks while smirking, he is probably thinking dirty, i learned that he is a very dirty minded man. "Nothing," i say and close my eyes. I am dead tired! I feel like i haven't slept in years. I hear Dominic rustle in the room, probably getting ready for whatever king activities he had missed. I feel him kissing me on my forehead and hear the door close.

...

"Adelaide!!! Get up, how long are you going to sleep for?" I wake up to Alexandra smirking at me. "What time is it?" I ask groggily. "It is almost dinner time, now get up and get ready. You and Dominic had quite a reunion hadn't yea?" she smiled brightly at me, I couldn't help smile back at her. I felt different. For the first time in my life, I feel like I have a bright future, I feel happy too. All thanks to Dominic. I can't believe how all of this turned out. If people told me that I would marry Dominic Alsvera and be happy with him I would have laughed at them. But here I am, waking up with a smile on my face.

"Dominic isn't going to be at dinner though, they are going at it in the meeting hall. You haven't replaced me with Dominic have you?" she crosses her arms and raises a brow at me. "he is my husband" I shrug. "oh my God you really did replace me! I can't with you right now" I start laughing and so does she. "come on get ready" she says and walks out.

Alexandra and I walk toward the dining hall. She coughs and I look at her. "so listen, a little heads up before we go inside. All the women and girls from the household will be there. They are royals, and they can be bitches, but whatever they say don't take it personally okay? They're just like that" I halt I'm my steps. "what?? Why?" my eyes widen. Oh God, I don't like things like that. "Adelaide don't panic! And don't show them what they say is affecting you! Do you hear me? The elders suggested that they should all get to know the queen" I shake my head. How could I think I could live in this little bubble of happiness with only Dominic and Alexandra. I should be prepared from the start. I am the queen I have to socialize. "okay straighten up! Show them who is in charge" I straighten up and take a deep breath and she opens the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter