Chapter 59

Dominic

I lay down beside Adelaide i can still smell her on my face and lips. Fuck she tastes good, i could eat her out every day all day, but unfortunately, she can't handle that much. I smile to myself thinking about how the pleasure got too much and she tried to get me to stop.

"Why are you smiling"I look at Adelaide and she looks shy and curious at the same time. God I fucking love her. When she told me she loved me i got a little offended because she only started loving me now while i have loved her for a very long time even though i only realized it a few days ago. But she loves me that's good.

"Dominic?" She squeezes my hand. "What's not to smile about? I just got a four-course meal" she giggles. God, she is so beautiful. I get up on my elbow and kiss her gently. She licks her lips after and i realize she can probably taste her self on me. Fucking hell she is sexy, licking her lips, licking her own taste. A motherfucking Queen! Fuck i am thirsty, not only for Adelaide but water too. I am fucking dehydrated from our sex marathon "I'll go get some water okay?" She licks her lips again. "Okay" i wink at her and get up from the bed.

I put on some boxers and walk out of the bathroom to go get some water from the kitchen. I drink my fourth cup of water and grab a water jug and a cup for Adelaide. I get into the room and Adelaide is still lying like she did when i left.

When she hears the door open she looks at me and gets up. I like that she is more comfortable now with being naked around me. I pour her some water in the cup and give it to her. "Thank you" she smiles at me and takes the cup. She drinks the whole cup in one gulp and i see her throat moving when gulping the water. Fuck that looks good. I picture my cocks inside her mouth and her throat moving when my cock slides in and out. Fuck i need to stop fantasizing so much.

"More?" I ask her when she finishes the water. She shakes her head. I take the cup from her and pour myself a cup more. "Dominic?" I look at her while still drinking, i raise my brows at her urging her to ask whatever she wants to ask. She fidgets with her hand. "I want to pleasure you with my mouth as you do to me, will you teach me?" I get the water into my lungs and i cough.

I cough a few times more and she sits there cheeks red and fidgeting with her hands. Fuck me! she is embarrassed. I didn't want to embarrass her! Just when i was happy about that she was comfortable i ruin it. I sit down beside her. "Baby i didnt do it so you would do it back. You don't have to" i say while placing her hair behind her ear so I can see her face clearer. "But i want to make you feel just like you make me feel," she says. How did I get so lucky? Fuck she is so sweet and sexy.

"Are you sure you aren't doing it because you feel like you owe me?" I ask her. I dont want to make her do shit she will regret or not like. "Don't you want me to?" She asks all innocent. She doesn't know i was fantasizing it while she did something as innocent as drinking water. "Oh, i would fucking love your mouth around me. But only if you want to". "Teach me" she whispers. fuck my cock hardens instantly.

I get up from the bed and stand in front of her. I reach for her hand and make her stand up. "Get down on your knees," i say. She gets down on her knees in front of me. Her face is right in front of my cock. She looks up at me waiting for directions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did please let me know by voting and/or comments
See you in the next chapter.