THE END

Adelaide

"Why would he save you?" I ask when Dominic tells me the story. "Because i saved him, that's why i was gone for two weeks after he attacked you. I had to make sure he would survive. I'm sorry, i didnt tell you" i can't believe Nathan saved Dominic. I can't believe Dominic is alive. I still don't believe it.

I touch his face. "I can't believe you are alive" i whisper. "I can't believe i couldn't remember you" he whispers. He leans his face close to mine, he leans his forehead on mine. "I love you so much, baby. You gave birth to two beautiful children, i am so proud of you." He says and kisses me. I grab his face and kiss him as hard as i can. I just want to feel all of him.

He grabs my hair and kisses me back just as roughly as i do. He lifts me up and i wrap my legs around his waist. He walks over to the bed and lays me down and continue kissing me. "I love you so much, Dominic. I can't explain how much I've missed you" i kiss him again. "I know baby" he sticks his tongue inside of my mouth. I feel our saliva run down my mouth and down to my neck. He starts to lick down my neck and my whole body heats. God, I have missed this too. His hand drifts down to my sex but i stop him. "I am still not fully healed yet" he looks down at me. "No problem. We have the rest of our lives to have fun" i smile at him. And kiss him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did please let me know by voting and/or comments
See you in the epilogue