Chapter 66

6 months earlier

Dominic

"Dominic! Dominic! Wake up" when i wake up i am in a dark room. A man's face is in front of me yelling. "Dominic! Stay with me okay?" Dominic? Am i Dominic? What the hell is going on? Where am i? I look around. "Dominic, can you hear me?" I push his hands off of me. "Who are you? Where am i?" I croak. My voice! What the hell is wrong with my voice. The man's eyes widen. "You don't know who i am?" I shake my head. "Dominic, it's me, Nathan. Your brother" "my brother?" I cough and i see blood splatter everywhere. "Wow! Wow! Hey, relax! I need to get the sword out" sword?! I move my eyes down and i see the tip of a sword sticking out through my throat. What the fuck. Everything turns black.

6 months later

"Yo! D" i look back at Nathan. "What's up?" I ask while chopping wood. "I found your sword" he hands me a sword. "What do you want me to do with it?" I ask. "I thought maybe if you had something from your past you would remember"I hold the sword. I can't remember shit. I hold the sword and try it out. "Wow there! Your brain may have forgotten but your body hasn't "I laugh. "I am going hunting, okay?" I nod at him.

After some time i hear someone knocking on the door, i walk around the cabin and find a young girl. "Hi, can I help you?" I ask. She smiles up at me. "I saw your apple tree so i wanted to ask if i could pick some"I smile at her. She looks adorable. "Sure thing" i walk her to the apple tree. But she is too short. "You sure is little huh?" She pouts. "I am 8 years old!" "Wow! You're a big girl! Here let me help you" i pick her up and she laughs. "Come on grab some!" She fills the basket with apples.

"Thank you for the apples sir!!" She opens her arms in a hug gesture. I hug her. "What's your name, sir? " She asks. "Dominic, what's yours?" "My name is Madeline" she smiles up at me. Madeline... do i know a Madeline? "Goodbye, Dominic! I hope to see you again" she waves at me.

"I am back bitches!!" Nathan walks in with a gigantic deer with an arrow through its neck. "Nathan? Did I know a Madeline?" i ask him. He has told me everything about my previous life but i can't recall anything. He even told me about how i tried to kill him but i couldn't do it. I'm glad i didnt or else I'd probably be dead now. Not that i can do much with my life right now. "Hmm, a Madeline? Maybe one of the servants?" He says.

Knock! Knock! Someone knocks at the door. "Dominic, can you open it? My hands are bloody" i walk out the door. "Hi, Dominic!! This is my mommy" i look up at the woman. "Hi there. I came to thank you for the apples and for how kind you were to my daughter." She says smiling at me. "No worries"I nod at her.

"Its hard to take care of such a feisty young lady alone, and while being this big. Not the easiest" she puts her hand on her big pregnant belly. What do you think about Madeline? If its a girl? I like that name. What do you think Dominic? I hear a familiar voice in my head. I keep looking at the woman's belly. "I- um thank you again. We have to leave now" the woman turns around and walks away. "Goodbye, Dominic!" Madeline yells and waves. I wave back. And close the door. "What do you think of Zach or Zachary?" I say automatically. "What?" Nathan says. What am i saying? God my head hurts!!!

Adelaide?! ADELAIDE FUCK!!! HOW COULD I FORGET?!! "Dominic, are you okay?" I look at Nathan. My fists clench. It is the past now. He saved me. I turn around. "I am going home," I say and run toward the horses parked in front of the cabin. Adelaide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did please let me know by voting and/or comments
See you in the next chapter.