Chapter 65

Adelaide

"Haaa!" I wake up breathless. I look beside me om the bed and it's empty. God! I thought it was all a Nightmare. I begin to sob. "why did you leave me like this? Why?! I can't take it anymore! I can't live like this! I hate you! I hate you so much, Dominic!" I sob. "I'm so sorry baby" i hear Dominic say in my head. "I dont want you to be sorry! I want you to come back!" I yell. "I am back baby." "No, you're not"I begin to laugh. "Oh my god I am getting crazy" "baby, i am right here" i feel hands on my hair.

I look up and see Dominic. I reach for his face. "You're not real" "I'm so sorry baby." He places both his hands on my face and kisses me gently. "YOU'RE NOT REAL! GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU ARE NOT REAL" i scream and hit him. This is not real. I am getting crazy. "WAAAA! WAAAA! WAAAA!" I hear Zachary and Madeline cry. "Oh no! I woke them up" "them?" I ignore my hallucination. I am getting crazy and i am scaring my children.

I pick them both up. "I have two children?" I hear his voice say. It sounds so real. He feels so real. They continue to cry. "Shhh, mommy is here. Shhhh"I see him reach for the children and they both stop crying. Madeline reaches for his hand. I go completely still. "Dominic?" He has tears in his eyes. He smiles down at them. He looks up at me. "Yeah, baby?" I feel my heart stop. "You're real?" He kisses Madeline's hand. "Yeah, baby" tears stream down my face. He looks up at me and kisses my cheek. "Can i hold them?" He whispers, i nod.

He sits on the bed and i place each one on his arms. I move back and look at them. This is a dream. This is not real. It cant be. He has been dead for 6 months. He isn't real. I pinch myself on my arm but i dont wake up. Madeline hits Dominic in the face when he is about to kiss her. It's real! I can't believe this is real. But he looks the same. He looks up at me. "Come sit beside me" i walk up to him and sit beside him.

He looks down at them and smiles at them. I look at him, my eyes drift up to his neck. There is a gigantic scar on the back of his neck. I touch the scar and he stiffens. I quickly remove my hand again. "I'm sorry" i whisper. He kisses me on my cheek again. Zachary begins to cry and reaches his hand for me. "He is hungry" i pick Zachary up. I remove the dress from my breast and feed him. Zach scratches and bites me, luckily he still hasn't got teeth yet. "You're just as greedy as your father huh," Dominic says and laughs. I just look at him. I still don't believe he is alive. After Madeline and Zachary, both have fed i put them to sleep.

Dominic stands behind me and hugs me. "Where have you been?" I ask. "I was injured, so i couldn't get to you" i turn around and he still has his arms around me. "For six months? Alone?" He gulps. "Nathan saved me" "what are you talking about? Nathan is dead." I say. Either he is crazy and thinks he sees dead people or i am crazy and i think i am seeing Dominic. But i can feel him. It is him. "I didnt kill him that day"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did please let me know by voting and/or comments
See you in the next chapter.