Chapter 31

Adelaide

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!! How can I be so stupid?? He manipulated me into telling him what he wanted to know from the start, by kissing me!!!! Stupid!!! I ran over to the waterfall in the woods. It is so pretty and peaceful. I walk up the path right by the water and sit down, letting my legs dangle down.

Krk! I hear something. I look behind me and all around there is nothing. It is probably just a bird or something. I sit and think about what has happened the past month. My father, Alexandra, Dominic...

"I wouldn't be sitting so far on the edge if I was you, wouldn't want to fall to my death" I look behind me and see a man, handsome, with light blue eyes and light blond hair. He was smiling while leaning up against the wall with one leg up, and his arms crossed. He looked familiar.

"I won't fall, sir," I say. He comes near me and I stiffen, scared that he might push me over or something. Yes, I am a very paranoid person. Sudden he laughs, "don't worry young lady I won't push you. If you don't mind, can I sit with you?" he asks. "I thought you wouldn't want to fall to your death?" I ask giggling. "If you don't fall, then I won't," he says. He sits down beside me.

"What are you doing alone in the woods?" He asks. "What are YOU doing alone in the woods?" I ask him back. "I am here to visit my brother, he just got married ." Huh, I haven't seen any weddings since I got here. But I guess they keep it private here. "Congratulations," I say. "Thank you very much" I smile. "So what's your name?" He asks me. "Adelaide" "I'm Nathan, nice to meet you" "you too" we sit and talk about random stuff till the sun sets.

"You should probably go now, it is getting dark. I have some stuff to take care of." We both stand up. "It was nice to get to know you, Adelaide, I hope I'll get to see you another time," he says, takes my hand and kisses it. "and you too Nathan, goodbye"I wave, "goodbye beautiful" he winks. What a flirtatious guy.

When I make it to the castle it is already dark. I walk up to my room and find Dominic in the room with a towel low on his hips. Sweet Jesus. God, he looks good. Water dripping down his hair, a lock of hair over his eye. "where have you been?" he says in a harsh tone. If only he couldn't talk, oh how perfect it would be.

"out," I say and cross my arms. He gets closer to me. " I don't like your attitude, Adelaide" "I'm tired, I am going to sleep now." I walk away from him, take a nightdress from the drawers and go to the bathroom. When I'm dressed and cleaned I walk out of the bathroom.

Dominic is lying in the bed leaning his upper body up the headboard. He is only wearing boxers as he always does. With the blanket only covering his lower body. He is reading a letter I think. I walk over and lay down. I turn my back away from him. He blows the candle beside the one by his side so he can keep reading. Just when I am about to fall asleep I can feel his hand on my stomach, he moves me closer to his body and I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter