Chapter 35

Adelaide

"Hmmm is it a... flower?" I say to Rose. We are playing a draw and guess game. She laughs. "Noooooo! It's you dummy" i chuckle. "What? Does my hair look like that?" We both laugh together. I've been here for four hours. I'm not ready to go back yet. "Here sweetheart" Cayden's mother handed me a plate with cake. Yeah, i found out the guards name is Cayden.

I sit and eat cake with his mother Maria and his little sister Rose. "So honey, what happened at home? You looked quite upset?" I give her a smile. "Nothing just a little misunderstanding" i shrug. "It's going to be okay honey. Your husband may be a scary man but i have known him since birth, he is a good man" she smiles at me.

Knock! Knock! A guard comes in. I remember him at dinner. Frederic? Yeah, i think that is his name. Marie gets up and hugs him. "Hi, son! It's been a long time. How is your mother?" He kisses her on the cheek." she is good, thank you" "come sit down. Have some cake" she is about to give him a plate. " no thank you, Maria. I came to escort the queen home" he nods to me. I get up. "Aww man!! Can you come again, Adelaide?" I hug her. "Yes of course!". I hug Maria too and get out.

We walk in silence. Suddenly he grabs me and holds his hand over my mouth. "Mmb mmnnb!!!" He drags me toward the woods. I try to scream but his hold is too tight. "Shut your mouth you fucking cunt or I'll make you!". "Get up! And walk" he lets me up and we walk further into the woods. His hold is tight on my upper arm. This place seems familiar! Oh my god, he is taking me to the waterfall! Okay, this is good! This is good! If i can just escape his grip i can run away.

"Finally! That took you fucking long!" I look straight ahead. Nathan is standing by the waterfall. Oh my god! What is going on??? "Lay her there. Take her clothes off" "NOO PLEASE! NATHAN PLEASE!" Frederic throws me on the ground. Nathan holds me by the hair. "Stop fucking struggling! This should've happened yesterday! If just you had said you were married to fucking Dominic! You fukcing bitch" he slaps my face.

Frederic starts opening my dress. I start scratching his hands and he gets up and steps on my fingers. I can hear them break! "PLEEEEASEEEEE S-STOPP!" He continues to take my clothes off, while Nathan is just looking at my face while his hand is still in my hair. Cold air hits my body. I can hear my dress hitting the water. I'm only in my underwear now! Oh my god! Are they going to rape me??

"What is this? Is this a joke?" Nathan says when he sees my body. He looks up at Frederick. "What the fuck is this??" Frederic shrugs. "I told you she had tried to run away when she found out she was to marry Dominic," Frederic says. "You didn't fucking tell me... this!"

"Nathan lets just get this fucking over with!" Frederic reached for my panties. "P-please dont! please" i sobbed. "Let's leave Frederic. Look at her" he lets go of my hair. "Nathan! What the fuck is wrong with you!! He killed your mother! He fucking killed your mother. And you are letting him live a happy life? You Fucking pussy!" Frederic pulls me up by my hair. "Get on your fucking knees"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter